Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

17 year old who killed two protesters.

Just now, Blue voodoo said:

But its ok too loot riot burn shit up when someone is killed?what the bloody fuk. Blacks burning black shops basically domestic terrorism but no one see's this?So many blinders on its ridiculous.Where is the leadership?hiding behind there own security?bags the question do they really care?

so "blacks burning shops" = domestic terrorism

black people being murdered by the state = just... normal way of doing things?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

24 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Looks like the Donald doubled down on L&O, again. If this was backgammon he'd be out of bets.

This is gonna explode.

To this point, the craziness in this country has been mild compared to the 60s/70s.

I might reconsider if contending militias start showing up at these rallies.

btw, what's with cops using the strategy of pushing protestors towards the militias ?

They're just setting up a blood bath on the scale of the Chicago DNC police incited riots.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

20 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Counter mobs really that is +++++ing laughable.the blm and there bunch of thugs nothing more then terrorists.that dont  even care about there own

You have to be a sock.  How anybody can have such a tenuous grasp on English and think they should be participating in discussions on the big boy board is beyond me.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You have to be a sock.  How can anybody have such a plenteous grasp on English and think they should be participating in discussions on the big boy board is beyond me.

I really think he's @Bruin 70. He exhibits the same lack of grasp on the English language that +++++wit had.

19 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

I already said that he should've never been there in the first place---the people who were there actually defending THEIR businesses had every right to brandish weapons to defend their property but it certainly wasn't this kid's fight---and he deserves punishment. 

But facts are facts, he showed up to stand infront of a boarded-up business of someone he knew to prevent it from being burned to the ground...BLM/ANTIFA arsonists already destroyed multiple other businesses--and when their arson/looting was thwarted by the militia they singled this kid out...chased him down and made him defend his life. 

image.png.fddcd706b4e7171fea3a796e9675687b.png

Running into harms way ?

:thumbsup:

The last sentence of your post said, "Self Defense"

Is it me, or are you standing up for this puke ?

:shrug:

Americans Mayor

4 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

White's Asian Latinos etc being murder too by the state that's normal too?

no. it isn't. And BLM makes a point of that as well.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, Blue voodoo said:

Really half that is all got?I might have the best word's but I know what is going on. But all you ever bring up is that.Maybe come up with something new cause i don't think you can.Talk too me what else you got?cause as far as I can see you bring nothing too the table.

THIS IS NOT ENGLISH!!!

This post alone would cause you to get a D in a 5 paragraph essay in my 4th grade class at St. Marry's.  When your posts are so poorly constructed, every poster here will think of you as a 7 year old trying to talk shop with the grown ups.  

15 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

But its ok too loot riot burn shit up when someone is killed?what the bloody fuk. Blacks burning black shops basically domestic terrorism but no one see's this?So many blinders on its ridiculous.Where is the leadership?hiding behind there own security?bags the question do they really care?

Take a your head out The Donalds ass.

Think about, I know it may hurt your head a little at first, and consider why people are angry, upset, pissed off, and yes, even violent.

Not much has changed in relation to race since we first set foot on these shores. Equality exists in name but not in practice. Of course they're angry and violent.

I don't condone the violence, vandalism, looting and burning. But, I understand why it's happening.

Can't or won't you ?

Americans Mayor

Lost in this, why does an American city of that size have that many armored vehicles?  Also, if I pull a gun on you and then you pull a gun on me, is it self defense when I shoot you?

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

channeling my inner blues

Your spelling and proper use of the caps lock key are far too correct.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Just now, gold-n-brown said:

Lost in this, why does an American city of that size have that many armored vehicles?  Also, if I pull a gun on you and then you pull a gun on me, is it self defense when I shoot you?

So it can’t afford body cams!

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

THIS IS NOT ENGLISH!!!

This post alone would cause you to get a D in a 5 paragraph essay in my 4th grade class at St. Marry's.  When your posts are so poorly constructed, every poster here will think of you as a 7 year old trying to talk shop with the grown ups.  

Come on Bronc, no need to discredit posters over syntax, punctuation or whatever.

The "Grown Up Board" works both ways.

Americans Mayor

6 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

They're just as phucked up as well.

This, is the outcome of income disparity, under and improper funding of public education, off shoring of jobs, and a ruling elite who don't give a phuk.

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

Come on Bronc, no need to discredit posters over syntax, punctuation or whatever.

No, and I rarely ever do.  I agree.  However when every single post looks like it was written by a 8 year old who binge listens to Rush everyday with his grandpa, something needs to give.  It is so far beyond horrible that all the posts accomplish is to make a mockery of the positions he seems to be defending.  

5 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

wait you're pulling out the case where a few whackadoodles pulled out guns on each other after a night of drinking and one of them ended up dead?

9 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Nope I dont understand

disappointed colton dunn GIF by Superstore

That's because it's not your kind who are being victimized.

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

when your message is muddled into incomprehensibility then it becomes an issue. to my knowledge he's only ever done it to other posters humorously.