Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

17 year old who killed two protesters.

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

I’m ok with that. Let’s also change military service and voting to 25!

Not much of a pool to choose from at that point.

18-20 year olds are highly more likely to join up then the >25 crowd. Always has been, always will be.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

Might as well throw drinking there as well. But I'm okay with under 25 not being able to buy a gun....or vote, for that matter. 

If you're old enough to commit sanctioned murder for your country and possibly die as a result of that, your old enough to vote, drink, smoke, possess guns, do drugs, chase hookers, drive or whatever else young people are irresponsible at.

These privileges should only be extended to those in the military.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

The kid should've never been there. The only people that have the right to defend businesses being burned/looted are the owners of the businesses themselves. He bit off a hell of a lot more than he could chew by inserting himself into the riots. 

I found the video of the first guy that the kid shot in the head (the bald guy in the videos I posted above)  ---Here he is clearly chasing after the kid....he threw 'something' at him. He cornered the kid, possibly try to take his rifle and the kid shot him. Self defense. 

Here's a picture of the other two: The skateboard guy clearly wrestled the kid to the ground, tried to pull his rifle away and got shot in the chest...The other guy with the handgun got lucky and only got part of his arm blown off.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=15802cfa41edeff8image.png.869629481a688b10f04ba30a76e55adb.png

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Just now, Rebels18 said:

Tell me that isn't self-defense f*ckfaces @happycamper @retrofade

Well you obviously didn't watch the video that you posted, seeing as you still claim that the guy threw something at him. The guy that was apparently chasing him stopped, and then a woman threw a plastic bag with a coke in it at him. Hell, in fact, we see that person stop short and he doesn't continue to follow him.  

Kudos on admitting you were duped on the molotov cocktail story as well, oh. Wait. 

Try again, small one. I mean, the last time we went at it, I got you to post pictures of your life savings, so what's next? 

28 minutes ago, CV147 said:

The kid had no business there. They need to find who took him across state lines for this shit. That person/those people should catch charges for encouraging a minor.

People are so wanting to go out and be hard asses. Then the situation gets serious and people die needlessly.

"Blue lives matter" folks from Illinois need to mind their own +++++ing business and stop trying to be Billy badasses.

Ugh, my conservative friends on social media are already making him a hero and lionizing his actions.

So stupid.

5 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Well you obviously didn't watch the video that you posted, seeing as you still claim that the guy threw something at him. The guy that was apparently chasing him stopped, and then a woman threw a plastic bag with a coke in it at him. Hell, in fact, we see that person stop short and he doesn't continue to follow him.  

Kudos on admitting you were duped on the molotov cocktail story as well, oh. Wait. 

Try again, small one. I mean, the last time we went at it, I got you to post pictures of your life savings, so what's next? 

I clearly see somebody chasing him behind the cars, not sure if the first guy stopped and a second person continued, but he was in fact being chased and at least one of the chasers seems to have been armed as well.

I think at this point it is too early to say self defense or murder.  What we can say with 0 doubt is that this idiot had no business being there, was in illegal possession of a weapon and people are dead that would not be had he stayed the +++++ home.

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

He never stopped chasing him. Did you even watch the video? The bald guy with his shirt around his face/neck  is who threw something at him/chased him into a corner and made the kid defend himself. It's pretty clear-cut to me. 

lol...the last time we went at it? Your sorry ass tried to flex your little job on me and you got stomped. One day on this board you're crying about unemployment and paying into an IRA in the retirement crisis thread, the next you're bragging you make more money than me (which your fat ass clearly doesn't) and that your wife is knocking down $300k/yr.....So which is it? Are you and your wife millionaires or are you worried about retirement and dumping money into an IRA?? You're just a big fat liar. I proved that I have about $1 million in liquid assets and you had nothing to show for yourself. Sorry you lost the dick measuring contest that you started in the first place. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

2 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

He never stopped chasing him. Did you even watch the video? The bald guy with his shirt around his face/neck  is who threw something at him/chased him into a corner and made the kid defend himself. It's pretty clear-cut to me. 

lol...the last time we went at it? Your sorry ass tried to flex your little job on me and you got stomped. One day on this board you're crying about unemployment and paying into an IRA in the retirement crisis thread, the next you're bragging you make more money than me (which your fat ass clearly doesn't) and that your wife is knocking down $300k/yr.....So which is it? Are you and your wife millionaires or are you worried about retirement and dumping money into an IRA?? You're just a big fat liar. I proved that I have about $1 million in liquid assets and you had nothing to show for yourself. Sorry you lost the dick measuring contest that you started in the first place. 

So what you are saying is your emotional response in this thread is personal?

Thanks for finding those videos, it provided some context.  Stuff like this is upsetting.  Maybe a few of us should pause on this thread for a bit and get back to it later.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So what you are saying is your emotional response in this thread is personal?

Thanks for finding those videos, it provided some context.  Stuff like this is upsetting.  Maybe a few of us should pause on this thread for a bit and get back to it later.

No, he brought up the old argument--not me. I just posted the videos so this whole incident doesn't get gaslighted into a "white supremacist guns down innocent BLM protesters" situation.... The kid was clearly defending himself in every video. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

8 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

You gonna post your net worth again? I made shit up and got you to admit all kinds of stuff about yourself. It was amusing to me. 

5 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

dude you are insane 

Just now, Rebels18 said:

No, he brought up the old argument--not me. I just posted the videos so this whole incident doesn't get gaslighted into a "white supremacist guns down innocent BLM protesters" situation.... The kid was clearly defending himself in every video. 

no. he messed around and got caught.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, retrofade said:

You gonna post your net worth again? I made shit up and got you to admit all kinds of stuff about yourself. It was amusing to me. 

Riiiiiiight. I could if I wanted, Tesla is popping off. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Just now, Rebels18 said:

Riiiiiiight. I could if I wanted, Tesla is popping off. 

most stocks are popping off that's what happens when a currency is devaluing

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Ugh, my conservative friends on social media are already making him a hero and lionizing his actions.

So stupid.

This is where things get dangerous. This is why it matters to have leaders with basic moral credibility. If conservative leaders, be they the president or others, lean into that stance, I fear the outcome. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.