Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

If i was accosted at a restaurant like this....

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Just like you kind find videos every week of a racist asshole freaking out at a latino or black person.

Shit sucks.

lol is there mobs of thousands of these racist assholes in every major city looking for any latino/black person to grovel to them or be risk being intimidated or worse? No. Conversely, are there mobs of thousands of BLM/ANTIFA assholes in every major city looking for white people they suspect aren't 'with them' and make them grovel and appease them or risk intimidation or worse? 

thank god for the heat in Vegas right now, it's spared us from these feeble idiots mobilizing here. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

57 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

lol is there mobs of thousands of these racist assholes in every major city looking for any latino/black person to grovel to them or be risk being intimidated or worse? No. Conversely, are there mobs of thousands of BLM/ANTIFA assholes in every major city looking for white people they suspect aren't 'with them' and make them grovel and appease them or risk intimidation or worse? 

thank god for the heat in Vegas right now, it's spared us from these feeble idiots mobilizing here. 

Are they menacing mobs or feeble idiots? You should make up your mind before blathering on about it next time.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Are they menacing mobs or feeble idiots? You should make up your mind before blathering on about it next time.

Both. Even feeble idiots can be menacing in large enough numbers....smart guy. Lol

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

I mean, yes. Might want to look up why BLM started hoss

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Both. Even feeble idiots can be menacing in large enough numbers....smart guy. Lol

Schrodinger's leftist, just like Schrodinger's immigrant. Man, I was right. Being a Republican these days is complicated. And I thought I embraced paradoxes more than the average bear. Your brain must be exhausted.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

Somebody would get stabbed in the neck with a fork

If it makes you feel better it's been roundly criticized on liberal and leftist twitter as well. 

I can't imagine what these idiots were thinking.  I make fun of people on Mwcboard but the least self aware person here is light years ahead of this band of doesn't get they're basically nazi assholes. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

If it makes you feel better it's been roundly criticized on liberal and leftist twitter as well. 

I can't imagine what these idiots were thinking.  I make fun of people on Mwcboard but the least self aware person here is light years ahead of this band of doesn't get they're basically nazi assholes. 

People are idiots. Lock them up in their homes for 6 months and they turn into idiots with too much energy and a boner. 

4 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

People are idiots. Lock them up in their homes for 6 months and they turn into idiots with too much energy and a boner. 

What’s wrong with having a boner you limp dick!  Boners matter too!

edit...:P  forgot to add this for some sarcasm and came off being a little douchey myself.

28 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Schrodinger's leftist, just like Schrodinger's immigrant. Man, I was right. Being a Republican these days is complicated. And I thought I embraced paradoxes more than the average bear. Your brain must be exhausted.

Power in numbers isn't that complicated of a concept. A little twerp like yourself on his own = not a problem. Would probably be good for a few laughs🤣

100+ little twerps like you harassing people= a problem

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

13 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Power in numbers isn't that complicated of a concept. A little twerp like yourself on his own = not a problem. Would probably be good for a few laughs🤣

Mob mentality....no bueno! 

Their just immature punks who's parents failed them and their community.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

And yet somehow you and I both have been able to get through our days without being accosted by these roving gangs of limp wristed scarf wearers. Seems to me this problem is as much in your head as it is in the streets. So they can in fact be one thing and the opposite thing at the same time. 

1 hour ago, smltwnrckr said:

Man, we’re going to get a video with a Karen swarmed by an angry mob, and the circle of Covid will be complete.