Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Ammon Bundy arrested

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Lol they hogtied him today. Yesterday he tried to cuff himself to a chair but it was on rollers so they just put him and the chair in the cop car.

Does this get him into the stupidest protestor HoF ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

18 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

He’s a damned patriot! According to many on this board three years ago.

Nobody on this board said that 3 years ago.  There were several, including myself, outraged at the murder of one of his cohorts by police/feds.

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nobody on this board said that 3 years ago.  There were several, including myself, outraged at the murder of one of his cohorts by police/feds.

I’d love to read that thread to see how it aged. Is that possible?

2 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I’d love to read that thread to see how it aged. Is that possible?

Here’s the original Bundy thread. I’ll try to find the Malhuer one.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Here’s the original Bundy thread. I’ll try to find the Malhuer one.

Once again Blues was 100% right.  Funny seeing liberals at the time siding with the Bundy gang while blues put on on the defense for them being welfare queens.

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Once again Blues was 100% right.  Funny seeing liberals at the time siding with the Bundy gang while blues put on on the defense for them being welfare queens.

He’s a smart guy, no doubt. He just loved being abrasive.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

25 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

How were the liberals defending Bundy? 

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Read the thread.  A lot of our now liberal posters were all up defending the Bundy gang because big mean government is bad.

Okay I'll take your word for it. All I saw was old SD dude agreeing with blues and jackmormon calling Bundy a deadbeat on the first page.

I know I thought Bundy was/is a dick head.

13 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Okay I'll take your word for it. All I saw was old SD dude agreeing with blues and jackmormon calling Bundy a deadbeat on the first page.

I know I thought Bundy was/is a dick head.

Well even in the first 5 pages the people advocating for the Bundy gang were the long time (at the time) liberal posters.  It was the "hard right" like tools saying they were full of shit and welfare queens who should be in prison.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Well even in the first 5 pages the people advocating for the Bundy gang were the long time (at the time) liberal posters.  It was the "hard right" like tools saying they were full of shit and welfare queens who should be in prison.

Well. I read the first 14 or 15 pages and that was horrible reading. Blues nailed it. And the Wyoming fans and 4unlv were the only ones empathizing... but not really with the Bundy’s but more about government overreach.

For the record I’d rather be forced to read Homer again. THAT is the sum total of all of us wasting our lives away?!? God that was sad. 

12 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Well. I read the first 14 or 15 pages and that was horrible reading. Blues nailed it. And the Wyoming fans and 4unlv were the only ones empathizing... but not really with the Bundy’s but more about government overreach.

For the record I’d rather be forced to read Homer again. THAT is the sum total of all of us wasting our lives away?!? God that was sad. 

You say that now, but in 4000 years people on colonized moons in Alpha Centauri will still be reading treatises from the MWboard as to what the proper approach is to delinquent taxes paid by ranchers.

On the other hand, they’ll still be reading Homer too.