Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

Planned Parenthood Runs Baby Chop Shops

6 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

What are all the cool kids with those hot takes saying nowadays.... "change my mind!"?

But before you change my mind, the psychopaths who work there are gonna have to change the testimony. The testimony they swore, under oath. #theBSstopswhentherighthandgoesup

For you legal studs, why do the lawyers object and there’s no ruling by the judge (overruled or sustained) and the girls kept answering as if a lawyer never objected.

kat.jpg

37 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

For you legal studs, why do the lawyers object and there’s no ruling by the judge (overruled or sustained) and the girls kept answering as if a lawyer never objected.

Her lawyer needs to speak up and assert her objections. Poor choice of a lawyer for the witness.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

7 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

What are all the cool kids with those hot takes saying nowadays.... "change my mind!"?

But before you change my mind, the psychopaths who work there are gonna have to change the testimony. The testimony they swore, under oath. #theBSstopswhentherighthandgoesup

While I do find abortion undesirable in most circumstances and would never ever advise a woman to have one (it's not my place or my business. It's hers and the Father's decision and a matter of personal Liberty, and privacy. This comes across as a legal and political hit job. 

Being cross examined based on a cell phone recording conducted in bars or other or social settings is disingenuous of the prosecutor. Especially when it is all clips of the conversations. It alters context and the defendant is obviously not capable of making fully accurate and completely documented responses. Especially when you are drinking.

I can't understand how the Judge can  allow these video clips to be used as evidence or as material for a deposition. The defendants had no lawyers present nor does it seem they were aware of these videos being made.

As to the harvesting of organs and stem cells of these fetus', it is on the surface a seemingly disgusting practice as is the process of the harvesting of a viable fetus. It's very macabre, even moreso than Robert Louis Stephenson novel, "The Body Snatcher" about 19th century English  medical students exhuming bodies from graveyards in the dead of night so they could study anatomy.

However, these babies are going to be aborted regardless of whether their stem cells will be harvested or not. So, why not use these stem cells and organs for medical research and transplantation ?

I do agree their processes and procedures do need to be reviewed, changed and the mothers need to be better informed of what is going to happen.

Americans Mayor

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

During a deposition you make objections just so they are noted on the record and preserved for trial, when a judge would make a ruling. Depositions are intended to allow attorneys to ask about almost anything they want because it can assist with other discovery issues and it acts as a dress rehearsal for trial.

An attorney can instruct their client not to answer a question, but the grounds for instructing a witness not to answer are very limited and mostly center on attorney-client privilege.

10 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

While I do find abortion undesirable in most circumstances and would never ever advise a woman to have one (it's not my place or my business. It's hers and the Father's decision and a matter of personal Liberty, and privacy. This comes across as a legal and political hit job. 

Being cross examined based on a cell phone recording conducted in bars or other or social settings is disingenuous of the prosecutor. Especially when it is all clips of the conversations. It alters context and the defendant is obviously not capable of making fully accurate and completely documented responses. Especially when you are drinking.

I can't understand how the Judge can  allow these video clips to be used as evidence or as material for a deposition. The defendants had no lawyers present nor does it seem they were aware of these videos being made.

As to the harvesting of organs and stem cells of these fetus', it is on the surface a seemingly disgusting practice as is the process of the harvesting of a viable fetus. It's very macabre, even moreso than Robert Louis Stephenson novel, "The Body Snatcher" about 19th century English  medical students exhuming bodies from graveyards in the dead of night so they could study anatomy.

However, these babies are going to be aborted regardless of whether their stem cells will be harvested or not. So, why not use these stem cells and organs for medical research and transplantation ?

I do agree their processes and procedures do need to be reviewed, changed and the mothers need to be better informed of what is going to happen.

I was a DINO (Democrat In Name Only) before I canceled my votreg, so the whole dehumanization and government sponsored genocide is actually foreign to me. 

So correct me if I'm wrong, but if I get the drift, we should make it so lifelong delinquents like George Floyd do not meet the definition of a 'person' in the 14th amendment. Then we wouldn't have to feel so bad about govt sponsored pyschopaths like Chauvin cutting to the chase...is that how that works?

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

31 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

I was a DINO (Democrat In Name Only) before I canceled my votreg, so the whole dehumanization and government sponsored genocide is actually foreign to me. 

So correct me if I'm wrong, but if I get the drift, we should make it so lifelong delinquents like George Floyd do not meet the definition of a 'person' in the 14th amendment. Then we wouldn't have to feel so bad about govt sponsored pyschopaths like Chauvin cutting to the chase...is that how that works?

How did you come to that worst case scenario ?

I do believe that abortion is reprehensible. I am also a realist. Women are going to have abortions. It's a fact of life. You can put them in prisons and the State will still abort the fetus' that were created when prison employees inevitably rape them.

Under those conditions, the pragmatist in me sees the value of the fetal tissue, organs, and stem cells, that can and will help advance medical research and technology.

I see the positive health and safety value of having clean and surgically safe equipment and medically qualified physicians performing these procedures. It beats the hell out of back alley abortions and home remedies to get the job done.

If women are willing to sell a fetus they are going to abort to a so called chop shop. Disgusting term, but you are engaging in political theater, not me. While disgusting, it's their business not mine. Not my DNA. Not my Significant Other.

Don't know how you hyper jumped to the 14A and George Floyd, but that's political extremism in a nut shell. Go to the extreme worst case scenario, then start taunting and name calling to shut down dialogue.

Well Done.

Americans Mayor

53 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

How did you come to that worst case scenario ?

I do believe that abortion is reprehensible. I am also a realist. Women are going to have abortions. It's a fact of life. You can put them in prisons and the State will still abort the fetus' that were created when prison employees inevitably rape them.

Under those conditions, the pragmatist in me sees the value of the fetal tissue, organs, and stem cells, that can and will help advance medical research and technology.

I see the positive health and safety value of having clean and surgically safe equipment and medically qualified physicians performing these procedures. It beats the hell out of back alley abortions and home remedies to get the job done.

If women are willing to sell a fetus they are going to abort to a so called chop shop. Disgusting term, but you are engaging in political theater, not me. While disgusting, it's their business not mine. Not my DNA. Not my Significant Other.

Don't know how you hyper jumped to the 14A and George Floyd, but that's political extremism in a nut shell. Go to the extreme worst case scenario, then start taunting and name calling to shut down dialogue.

Well Done.

If you don't know why 14a is being referenced in a thread about killing unborn babies, you probably should brush up on your Roe v. Wade knowledge. Not that I didn't appreciate the insight into the psychopathy used to justify the murder of unborn children outside the legal sphere.

The above video leaves me with a queasy feeling. Extracting and selling body parts is on the ghoulish side and some of these planned parenthood practitioners at times appear cavalier about it. It comes very close to playing god. Bad enough to abort a fetus, but to abort and extract most of the fetus or the parts in such a way to maximize profit on those parts is difficult to digest. 

21 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

The above video leaves me with a queasy feeling. Extracting and selling body parts is on the ghoulish side and some of these planned parenthood practitioners at times appear cavalier about it. It comes very close to playing god. Bad enough to abort a fetus, but to abort and extract most of the fetus or the parts in such a way to maximize profit on those parts is difficult to digest. 

I can totally relate. I watched all the originals back in 2015, it shocked me to the core where I had to confront the ugly sob i watch shave  in the mirror. I was contributing to the most barbaric genocide ever known to mankind through my consent and participation.

The PP goons aren't just trying to backtrack because the undercover videos are bad optics. The techniques they admitted to using lead to live birth, and eventual murder for profit, even under existing immoral legality.

It's one thing for that kind of immorality to be allied with the democrats. Complete disregard for morality is the name of their game. Always Has Been, Always Will Be.

The true insidiousness is seen on the Right side of the aisle."Oh yeah, we're gonna get them PP guys, just you wait!" And wait. And wait.

AG Kamala Harris raided the videographer's house with months. To hell with 1A, if you can't shut the messenger up, then shoot him!

Republican jurisdictions that could have stepped in have the same thing they have always done: paid lip service.

On 8/25/2020 at 10:00 AM, HoosierRebel said:

During a deposition you make objections just so they are noted on the record and preserved for trial, when a judge would make a ruling. Depositions are intended to allow attorneys to ask about almost anything they want because it can assist with other discovery issues and it acts as a dress rehearsal for trial.

An attorney can instruct their client not to answer a question, but the grounds for instructing a witness not to answer are very limited and mostly center on attorney-client privilege.

Oh OK, thanks. I didn’t realize it was a deposition, so that makes sense. 

kat.jpg

On 8/25/2020 at 4:23 PM, soupslam1 said:

You do despicable things long enough and it becomes normalized.

See Donald Trump

Americans Mayor