Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Black man shot in the back by police in Wisconsin

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Well it’s been shown to happen so why take that chance? 

it's not like the weather where we can't change it tho

there's got to be a TON of ground between "he's resisting arrest and escaping, kneel on his neck | shoot him 16 teams | shoot him 7 times" and "oh rats he's resisting arrest let's do nothing"

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

So let me get this straight. You think that resisting arrest is going to turn out well? 

Will it turn out "well"? No. You usually get slapped with a charge where its your word against theirs. 

But that's not really the question. Stop deflecting. Do you think resisting arrest should be met with a unilateral, summary execution of an American citizen? Is this appropriate?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

it's not like the weather where we can't change it tho

there's got to be a TON of ground between "he's resisting arrest and escaping, kneel on his neck | shoot him 16 teams | shoot him 7 times" and "oh rats he's resisting arrest let's do nothing"

Cops are like gravity dude, a fundamental law of nature.

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Hey when a cop directs me to do something I’m going to do it. If I think he’s wrong I’ll take it to court. You go ahead and resist arrest and find out where that gets you. 

Hey, do you think a death sentence is warranted for resisting arrest?

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

9 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Why can't you answer the question?

Generally I've found that they don't due to a couple reasons:

1. They haven't really thought their ideas through and just parrot talking points. They haven't logically engaged with their own beliefs in any meaningful way, and don't want to.

2. Behind their rhetoric there is some major racial animus and they don't want to discuss this publicly

or 

3. All of the above 

4 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Join the police force and then tell me how cut and dried some of these arrests are. Lots of cops are shot and killed when they hesitated in a dangerous situation. 

So you refuse to answer the question. Got it.

6 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Because they are evil!:ph34r:

I just want some context. This @AztecSU fellow seems to have provided context to some police shooting numbers. I'd like @AztecMD to describe, in detail, why black people supposedly commit more crimes than others. I want real answers that get to the heart of the issue.

38 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Why do you think black people are recorded as committing more crime than others? What is the reason this is happening? Just curious. 

They all have Obama phones

2 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Generally I've found that they don't due to a couple reasons:

1. They haven't really thought their ideas through and just parrot talking points. They haven't logically engaged with their own beliefs in any meaningful way, and don't want to.

2. Behind their rhetoric there is some major racial animus and they don't want to discuss this publicly

or 

3. All of the above 

I’ve given you my thoughts. You just don’t like the message. 

Kyle Rittenhous was a 17 year old who killed 2 looters/rioters/protesters.  Looks like he will claim self defense.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-shooting-

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-suspect-arrested-illinois/ 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

I’ve given you my thoughts. You just don’t like the message. 

So you think resisting arrest should carry an immediate death sentence? Yes or no? Should it, or not?

4 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

I just want some context. This @AztecSU fellow seems to have provided context to some police shooting numbers. I'd like @AztecMD to describe, in detail, why black people supposedly commit more crimes than others. I want real answers that get to the heart of the issue.

Sorry :sorry:

Just being glib 

2 hours ago, pokerider said:

would you kill someone for raping your wife, what about your neighbors wife and she couldn't prevent it?  would you kill someone for trying to abduct your kid?  would you kill someone for ......   

See how that works?  

yes, my wife and kids, property :facepalm:

10 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Join the police force and then tell me how cut and dried some of these arrests are. Lots of cops are shot and killed when they hesitated in a dangerous situation. 

no, not very many are. In fact police officers kill 10 times as many people as are killed and every year being a police officer is safer than the last. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

yes, my wife and kids, property :facepalm:

no, not very many are. In fact police officers kill 10 times as many people as are killed and every year being a police officer is safer than the last. 

You think you have all the answers. Join the police force and set them straight. 

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Kyle Rittenhous was a 17 year old who killed 2 looters/rioters/protesters.  Looks like he will claim self defense.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-shooting-

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-suspect-arrested-illinois/ 

Wow 17! In retrospect I was so immature. 😬

So this kid wasn’t antifa or whatever? I wonder if his family owned a business? Can you carry a weapon at that age legally on the streets?