Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

UNLV 2021-∞ RECRUITING CHAMPS BABY !!

image.png.cb4002f87b39e2a4de2a8786914cb1bf.png

image.png.92a879994ec2bedecfde8abf439619c6.png

#39 ranked recruit in the country Zaon Collins just committed to UNLV today over Arizona, ASU, and USC.  Also considered a package deal with 5-star recruit Arthur Kaluma. it  ain't Dave Rice that's delivering elite recruiting classes this time.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

3 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

2022 Final Four

Collins

Jenkins

Hamilton

Blake

KALUMA

We might not lose.

1200px-UNLV_Rebels_wordmark_svg.thumb.png.713c36b89e6078b2dc5326d75d410bd9.png

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's over for the rest of us.

I'm thinking best not play the season what with COVID AND an unstoppable juggernaut dominating the league.  Too much risk.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

6 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's over for the rest of us.

I'm thinking best not play the season what with COVID AND an unstoppable juggernaut dominating the league.  Too much risk.

True! UNLV spanked the Asstecs in their best regular season campaign EVER with 4 former walk-ons in a 1st year rebuild season----SDSU had their little run with a couple cute Sweet-16 seasons...but it's time for the REAL big boy out west with REAL BANNERS to show you pansies what a REAL NCAA Tournament run looks like. 

The hype is REAL

Things are about to get REAL

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2020/aug/23/zaon-collins-picks-unlv/

Top local recruit Zaon Collins picks UNLV

Kaluma next?

Collins’ announcement is enough reason for UNLV to celebrate, but the good news could keep rolling in with 5-star forward Arthur Kaluma possibly next in line to declare his intentions.

Kaluma and Collins are close friends, as evidenced by Kaluma, a Texas native, joining Collins’ AAU squad Vegas Elite this year. Though the COVID-19 pandemic kept them from teaming up on the summer circuit, there’s a belief that Kaluma might prefer to play his college ball with Collins.

Kaluma, a 6-foot-8 forward, is rated the No. 36 player in the Class of 2021 and would bring some serious juice to the UNLV frontcourt. He announced his final eight in July, with Syracuse, Oklahoma, Arizona State, Arkansas, USC, Teas A&M and Kansas joining UNLV as contenders.

UNLV basketball is the King of doing less with more post Tark.  

How many big name recruits have you guys got and then proceeded to have very average seasons?

32 minutes ago, Cincy said:

UNLV basketball is the King of doing less with more post Tark.  

How many big name recruits have you guys got and then proceeded to have very average seasons?

I thought Otzelberger did pretty good last year with less. It’ll be interesting to see what he does with more.

8 minutes ago, Gator 82 said:

I thought Otzelberger did pretty good last year with less. It’ll be interesting to see what he does with more.

Otzelberger should have won coach of the year.  No coach did more with less in the MW.