Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

RNC Convention

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Hence why I like The Lincoln Project as much as I do. 

I got my "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV" shirt yesterday. 

That’s why you lost last time and why Trump still has a good chance to win now. It’s all about you, not other voters. You don’t have the discipline to speak to the voters you need, instead going total TDS with red meat inflammatory BS. Voters are burned out on TDS tactics. TLP is chock full of losers in their profession that can get a decent gig anymore in the GOP,  so they blame Trump and the GOP for their problems. It gives them a chance to pick up work on the Dem side, as well. Fat Fvck Face liked Trump early on and wanted a job he thought Trump was going to give him. When he didn’t get it, then he turned anti-Trump. Hypocrisy. What a total dork of a shirt...that is so you. 99.9% of people out there won’t even understand what it means. 🤠👍

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

RR comes to mind. But, then he lost his and Nancy ran the country with the help of Mediums and Tarot readers.

Beirut, Grenada, Libya, Central America?

110926run_defense710.jpg

42 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

So Wikipedia is a shit source. Wikipedia has its mistakes, but everything I stated that’s in Wiki regarding Poynter is fact and easy to verify. There’s no use in debating anything with you because you’ll dispute everything. Life is too short to debate a partisan hack child. I will get you that list since you’re still learning how to Google things.

I dispute with sourced facts, you pull "facts" out of your "source".  Yuge difference.

5 hours ago, pokerider said:

Hey, lets ignore any talk about policies or actual things that affect people. Lets talk about how dare Pompeo speak!  How dare the President use the WH to speak from.  
Dems always have to try and deflect away from actual policy talk.  

he said, all the while deflecting away from the policies, laws, and norms of American decency the president and his family/admin/businesspartners decided don't apply to them because Trumpers care more about Trump than those other things I mentioned that are actually the real thing that makes America great. 

Just now, PokeTransplant said:

I dispute with sourced facts, you pull "facts" out of your "source".  Yuge difference.

I get my polling numbers from RCP as always. The link was just to source a non-Biden bounce, not their own detailed analysis on black vote, etc. You won’t acknowledge any facts that don’t go your way, and that’s why your such a waste of time. 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

I get my polling numbers from RCP as always. The link was just to source a non-Biden bounce, not their own detailed analysis on black vote, etc. You won’t acknowledge any facts that don’t go your way, and that’s why your such a waste of time. 

These aren't the numbers you posted.  Care to rephrase?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Thursday, August 27
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden Franklin & Marshall Biden 49, Trump 42 Biden +7
Wednesday, August 26
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Biden CNBC/Change Research (D)* Biden 51, Trump 43 Biden +8
General Election: Trump vs. Biden Rasmussen Reports Biden 46, Trump 45 Biden +1
General Election: Trump vs. Biden Economist/YouGov Biden 50, Trump 41 Biden +9
General Election: Trump vs. Biden The Hill/HarrisX Biden 47, Trump 38 Biden +9
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden CNBC/Change Research (D) Biden 49, Trump 46 Biden +3
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden CNBC/Change Research (D) Biden 50, Trump 44 Biden +6
Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden CNBC/Change Research (D) Biden 49, Trump 44 Biden +5
Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden Trafalgar Group (R)* Biden 45, Trump 46 Trump +1
North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden CNBC/Change Research (D) Trump 47, Biden 48 Biden +1
Florida: Trump vs. Biden CNBC/Change Research (D) Biden 49, Trump 46 Biden +3
Arizona: Trump vs. Biden CNBC/Change Research (D) Biden 49, Trump 47 Biden +2
Virginia: Trump vs. Biden Roanoke College Biden 53, Trump 39 Biden +14

2 hours ago, pokerider said:

I loved how Kristi Noem called out Seattle and Portland last night.  Oh did those mayors get pissed.  

Let's look at the big picture here.  Isn't all this shit happening under Trump's watch?  The Dems are not in charge.  Typical Trump playing the blame game.  LOL

If theres one thing Trump knows is how to fire up his base, and with the way the cons on here are talking, get ready for some of the most intensely authoritarian rhetoric spoken by an american president since... who knows.

The usual suspects are gonna eat it up.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

If theres one thing Trump knows is how to fire up his base, and with the way the cons on here are talking on here, get ready for some of the most intensely authoritarian rhetoric spoken by an american president since... who knows.

Since the last intensely authoritarian rhetoric spoken by Trump?

Just now, retrofade said:

Since the last intensely authoritarian rhetoric spoken by Trump?

Leash will be off. That's my bet. He spent the last few days pretending to be compassionate and thoughtful. Be now they're leaning into 'Crush the reds" as their winning message.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

Leash will be off. That's my bet. He spent the last few days pretending to be compassionate and thoughtful. Be now they're leaning into 'Crush the reds" as their winning message.

Hmm, could be. So you're thinking "American Carnage" inauguration level or worse then? They seemed to be trying to strike a "hopeful" affect after the insanity of night one of the RNC. I can't imagine that Kamala's speech earlier today helped put him in a very good mood though. 

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Hmm, could be. So you're thinking "American Carnage" inauguration level or worse then? They seemed to be trying to strike a "hopeful" affect after the insanity of night one of the RNC. I can't imagine that Kamala's speech earlier today helped put him in a very good mood though. 

I mean its gonna be american carnage on steroids... hes gonna somehow blame democrats on all that's happened in the last 4 years and especially the last 6 months with him and mitch McConnell running the show. Itll be good.

10 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I'm betting on "The poor people are coming to your neighborhood. You've worked so hard to never see them again and it will be all for naught if sleepy joe and kumbaya harness are elected.  Your grandbabies will be mullatos."

Direct quote.