Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Trump's Sister has TDS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8654973/Donald-Trumps-sister-says-no-principles-trust-him.html

@Nevada Convert @NorCalCoug

It appears TDS even affects his family members. Hm, wonder what an explanation for this is.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8654973/Donald-Trumps-sister-says-no-principles-trust-him.html

It appears TDS even affects his family members. Hm, wonder what an explanation for this is.

When does her “tell all” book hit the shelves?

10 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Do his supporters care that he cheated his way into college? Or that his family thinks he’s a terrible person? They know he’s a lying cheater, they don’t give a shit. I’m not sure this will even be a story by Monday.

He cheated his way into college?  Links please. 

I have plenty of family members that think I’m a terrible person.  I just keep on winning, baby!

What you wrote is fcking stupid, I am a republican and will not be voting in the upcoming election.

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Pretty bad, however, to secretly record your Aunt and release it.   Trump excels at tearing things apart.  Apparently even his own family. 

Meh. Her aunt helped to +++++ she and her brother and brother's family over. 

4 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

Sure, TDS can happen to anyone. In fact, your TDS is the reason this thread was started. Good work, spanky! 

kat.jpg

6 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Do his supporters care that he cheated his way into college? Or that his family thinks he’s a terrible person? They know he’s a lying cheater, they don’t give a shit. I’m not sure this will even be a story by Monday.

They don't care.   We have has 4 years of nearly daily "October Surprises"... at this point he could literally shoot someone on fifth Avenue and everyone would shrug.   If Joe Biden did this... it would be huge!

Posted Image

10 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

:hmmm:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

8 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

He cheated his way into college?  Links please. 

I have plenty of family members that think I’m a terrible person.  I just keep on winning, baby!

What you wrote is fcking stupid, I am a republican and will not be voting in the upcoming election.

Thank you.

Surprised you won't vote for your local offices and initiatives. Those elections have far more influence over your life than Fed elections.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Eh. It confirms what anyone can plainly see about him. Those who choose not to see, won’t be persuaded. 

Voting is done with the heart, not the head. 

11 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

I've heard she is pissed he posted her personal information on Facebook.

perhaps @Nevada Convert could confirm.

29 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Eh. It confirms what anyone can plainly see about him. Those who choose not to see, won’t be persuaded. 

The Wall Street Journal had an excellent commentary on the silent Trump voters and the ineffective strategy the Democrats are employing to convert the Independents and moderates, specifically painting Biden as having a better moral character than Trump. The vast majority of Trump voters recognize that he is narcissistic flimflam artist but he has good instincts for business and maximizing advantages. They still vote for him because the prospect from a Biden presidency being pulled left combined with a probable Democrat majority in both houses of Congress will negatively impact their and the countries economic position if we spend trillions on Green policies, expanded health care coverage, student loan forgiveness and tax increases that won’t even come close to covering a fraction of any single program. Not to mention the trillions in (necessary) deficit Covid stimulus. I’m in this camp. It’s easy for me not to vote for either as NM is staunchly blue. Those voters in battleground states have to decide which is their priority.