Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Who had simultaneous hurricane landfalls?

23 hours ago, PokeTransplant said:

You stay safe down there.  Do some tasting at Props and let me know how the new brews are doing....

Haven't been to Props since Covid. But, I will make it a point on my next days off and report back. Were you stationed at Eglin and what was your go to at Props?....I'll see if it's still there.

Edit: Thanks for the safe thoughts, much appreciated.

9 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Haven't been to Props since Covid. But, I will make it a point on my next days off and report back. Were you stationed at Eglin and what was your go to at Props?....I'll see if it's still there.

Edit: Thanks for the safe thoughts, much appreciated.

I used to work as a weapons integrator for F-35.  I would fly out on occasion from China Lake, CA down to Eglin for meetings.  Being a beer hound, I hunted for a local brewery/pub and found Props.  Great place and great beer!  I've moved on from F-35, so my trips to Eglin have come to an end (back to doing technical work in weapons development).  Flying Coffin was my go to, being an IPA guy.  Also would hit 4 Kings on occasion to mix it up.

7 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

I used to work as a weapons integrator for F-35.  I would fly out on occasion from China Lake, CA down to Eglin for meetings.  Being a beer hound, I hunted for a local brewery/pub and found Props.  Great place and great beer!  I've moved on from F-35, so my trips to Eglin have come to an end (back to doing technical work in weapons development).  Flying Coffin was my go to, being an IPA guy.  Also would hit 4 Kings on occasion to mix it up.

Flying Coffin is my favorite as well. Love me some IPA's. I'll see if they have improved on it. I'll be in touch next week.

Where are all of the MWCBoard amateur  weather watchers with hurricane Laura? I enjoy the science you guys typically post with these major storms. 

Also, if any posters/lurkers are in that area please keep us posted (when reasonable) to let us know you’re ok.