Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

POLL: Should Boise reconsider and re-start football in October?

POLL: Should Boise reconsider and re-start football in October?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Should Boise reconsider and re-start football in October?

• YES - It ain't right! Boise State is a college football institution. The WORLD needs Boise State football right now. Re-start Broncos Football NOW!!! (in October). (SEC, ACC, BIG12, CUSA, SUN BELT, BYU, AAC......BOISE)
    • NO - Boise is in chaos right now. The Virus is not to be trifled with. Boise needs to shelter in place, and put a plastic blue tarp over the plastic blue turf. Spring or Bust.

https://www.boisestate.edu/president/contact/

What’s Harsin saying?  Is he just released that nobody will see him crap the bed in another very winnable game, as per usual...

If the AAC and BYU play, I can’t help but declare that BSU’s FB program will be taking 10 steps backwards...  

New-Signature.jpg

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Yeah, I recall the mascot thing.  It is sad.

boise_brave_rock_2.jpeg

Actually when you think about it, the woke northend population eradicated a problem that began in 1881...   We used to have pep rally’s in the gym' which is old as shit' but if everyone chat screams the just ass light fixtures inside will start swaying back and forth as if it was cool...

personally' I’d like the world’s Native American tribes to be redacted from all history book along with societies’ collective entire collective memory RE those people...

Remeber, whe you learn about ancient people who lived in areas you do, it’s most important to purge their existence, which is just made up lies anyway....

New-Signature.jpg

See this:

It’s hate, pure and simple.  Let’s all petition to formally remove all Native American historical records from the internet, movies, books¡ songs' and all historical ll historical accounts..

The next time you see pictographs¡ such as these, do your part, by degrading, defacing, and destroying all such archeological sites..

Spray paint is the quickest, easiest way, I’d estimate.  Oh good' people are already fighting the good fight...

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/vandals-deface-city-of-rocks-historic-emigrant-signatures-and-ancient-pictographs-idaho-national-reserve/277-2a3c4b32-5367-4751-97ee-6664a06e7a45

New-Signature.jpg

There has never been a better time for BS U to take their fame and football notoriety out for a nationwide tour. This will be a great way to flex your football chops and have a National audition for a P5 showcase. This could incite a bidding way for the services of the smurfs. Combined with the lawsuits against your current conference mates the timing couldn’t be more perfect for everyone involved. Good luck and best wishes. 

On 8/17/2020 at 9:39 PM, #1Stunner said:

VOTR!!!

Boise State is the long, undisputed, KING OF THE INTERMOUNTAIN WEST.   No other school in the West (PAC12, MWC, BYU) has earned what Boise has earned over the past 20 years.

Boise State Broncos Football has been a fixture in college football for over a decade already.   People plan family vacations to Boise, just to see "the Blue".    It is extremely ODD that we are approaching September, knowing that Broncos Football will not be a presented by ESPN in 2020.

Did Boise make the right move by shutting down?

Should Boise reconsider, and re-start football in October?

OR.... Should Boise shelter in place, and shoot for a Spring Season in cooperation with the MAC?

This post and poll are not about Boise State or even the Mountain West.  This is another post about BYU wishing they could fill their football schedule this fall.  Take a hike.  BYU made their bed.  Let them lie in it.  If I've said it once, I'll say it 1000 times.  This conference owes BYU nothing.  

Guest #1Stunner
8 minutes ago, Spazdog said:

This post and poll are not about Boise State or even the Mountain West.  This is another post about BYU wishing they could fill their football schedule this fall.  Take a hike.  BYU made their bed.  Let them lie in it.  If I've said it once, I'll say it 1000 times.  This conference owes BYU nothing.  

You are correct, BYU respects Boise.  We are family.

But hard pass on Fresno... Their city is filled with crime.  No thanks!  Plus the Stadium in Fresno is falling apart.

18 minutes ago, Spazdog said:

Hello is your head in the sand BYU has nearly completed its schedule. BYU has a nice comfortable bed to lay in. MWC teams are going to have some hard financial decisions to make now. I feel bad for our MWC brothers. 

it is amazing how Independence Continues to pay off. the board was nearly drunken with giddiness when it looked like BYU was in serious trouble. Unfortunately for you the MWC blew up and BYU is still standing. It’s  the same story over and over with MWC and BYU. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

1 hour ago, robe said:

Hello is your head in the sand BYU has nearly completed its schedule. 

No, my head is not in the sand.  Frankly, I haven't been following their quest for games one bit.  BYU is not in our conference and parade around like they are.  Like most fans of MWC teams, I could care less about them.  If BYU can put a schedule together, kudos to them.