Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

NBA Playoffs

19 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Crazy ending 

Rockets win

Harden block...play of the game 

The thunder had a bunch of shots in the paint and couldn’t get them to drop. Fun series

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

9 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Ain’t easy to knock off the Champs.

I had to look it up because I couldn't believe that was just last year. That feels like 5 years ago that Kawhi and Toronto won.

Gonna be an interesting game 7.

2 hours ago, bigd said:

I had to look it up because I couldn't believe that was just last year. That feels like 5 years ago that Kawhi and Toronto won.

No kidding. But for a team that lost the best guy in the league last year, they’ve defended their title honorably. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

If you're not a basketball fan, I get it.

For those of us who love the game, most of the games have been great.

I enjoy watching the greatest athletes in the world show their stuff.

13 hours ago, bigd said:

Especially for us Warriors fans. 

1 hour ago, sjsbuff said:

Lakers now up on the Rockets, 3-1.  Writing on the wall for Houston.  Harden's block in Game 7 against OKC almost a distant memory now, as he needs 20 FTA's tonight to score just 21 for the game.  Dismal...

Has there ever been an all LA conference finals? Too bad there aren't any fans, as that would be pretty fun to watch in the Staples Center.

9 minutes ago, bigd said:

Has there ever been an all LA conference finals? Too bad there aren't any fans, as that would be pretty fun to watch in the Staples Center.

I don’t think the Clippers have even made a conference finals.