Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

NBA Playoffs

Lillard came into the bubble with an “I’m the baddest mfr in this league” swagger. George shit talking him clearly rankled him, but the man was already delivering. Don’t discount Portland. If they can take out LeBron and AD they can beat anybody.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

42 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Even better. You know why this is happening, right? The clippers clowned dame when they beat him a few games ago, knowing it would piss him off and motivate him to go on a tear to get the 8th seed and then give the Lakers all they could handle in the first round. Patrick Beverly was playing the long game. 

Playing with fire. The last time George saw Dame in the playoffs...
damian lillard nba GIF by Portland Trail Blazers

14 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Lillard came into the bubble with an “I’m the baddest mfr in this league” swagger. George shit talking him clearly rankled him, but the man was already delivering. Don’t discount Portland. If they can take out LeBron and AD they can beat anybody.

Yeah. With a healthy Nurkic and Collins, and Lillard playing his best, I think they’re a top 5 or 6 team. (Hell, they won tonight without Collins.) They may still lose to the Lakers, because LeBron and AD, but they won’t be an easy out for anybody.

23 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Playing with fire. The last time George saw Dame in the playoffs...
damian lillard nba GIF by Portland Trail Blazers

I’m not dismissing the blazers. Notice that my ideal scenario is that they take the Lakers to 7 but that LAL ultimately advances. I’d much rather face LeBron in a series than dame. 

7 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I’m not dismissing the blazers. Notice that my ideal scenario is that they take the Lakers to 7 but that LAL ultimately advances. I’d much rather face LeBron in a series than dame. 

Let’s not get crazy. LeBron is old, but he is still largely unstoppable. But his supporting cast is not great beyond AD

1 minute ago, SalinasSpartan said:

This was me today:

drake lets go GIF

watching the Warriors get the #2 pick. 

LaMelo Ball realizing he's starting his NBA career on the bench.

lamelo ball GIF by Ball in the Family

10 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

This was me today:

drake lets go GIF

watching the Warriors get the #2 pick. 

What do you think? Trade it? Wiseman? An athletic 7-footer sure seems like a good fit.