Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willie Cee

Shovels In The Dirt - New Aztec Stadium

Looking forward to attending a game here! 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

It has been a long time coming but it will be a major plus for SDSU.  As Boise continues to slowly fade this stadium will be more and more important for the future MWC champions.

Hopefully they’ll make a big deal of it to the students since the incoming freshman are mining in this week. Would love to attend a sold out game there at some point. 

I also hope this will light a fire under Fresno State fans so we can Complete the planned improvements on our facilities sometime soon. 

9 hours ago, Willie Cee said:

Despite all the naysayers and in spite of the pandemic. SDSU is getting it done with the official launch of construction of our new stadium. Go Aztecs!

image.png.1c35072fc364fd0039b969ae5b9a30fe.png

¿Quién es la latina gruesas en frente que levanta la mano antes de jugar en el arenero?

Any posted renderings/water color drawings, of what the place will look like, or who's building it? I want to make a presentation to UNM.

stadium.jpg.d97334ae94fc97f21b8973a544a03442.jpg

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 8/17/2020 at 6:27 PM, DrBulldog said:

What is the seating capacity?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor