Jump to content
bornontheblue

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

MS Flight Simulator drops for PC at 10PM tonight!!! Am I the only flight sim nerd around here? ( Don't judge please) 

 

I hope they added a feature where the pilot can kick non-mask wearing douche bags off of the flight

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, it might be time to bust out the HOTAS that I put away after I quit playing Elite: Dangerous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

The game has only been out for a day and players are already meeting up at Epstein's Island. 😂

1299266851_Screenshot_20200819-061009_SamsungInternet.jpg.dd594868b9dafd3e4f32fed136c095ee.jpg

:lol:

 

That's freaking hilarious.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2020 at 11:10 AM, bornontheblue said:

MS Flight Simulator drops for PC at 10PM tonight!!! Am I the only flight sim nerd around here? ( Don't judge please) 

 

XPlane FTW. Their physics engine has been used on simulators to to certify pilots' sim time on commercial airframes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

XPlane FTW. Their physics engine has been used on simulators to to certify pilots' sim time on commercial airframes.

The graphics on MSFS are insanely good. You don;t need an ultra high end gaming computer either because a lot of it is streamed rather than rendered by the video card. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

OMG! That's freaking hilarious. 

I'm planning on spending a few hours playing this weekend, I might have to fly by there if it isn't fixed by then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, retrofade said:

OMG! That's freaking hilarious. 

I'm planning on spending a few hours playing this weekend, I might have to fly by there if it isn't fixed by then.

There is a definite learning curve to the game. I love it though

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

There is a definite learning curve to the game. I love it though

Yeah, I made the mistake of just trying to jump right in without the tutorials and such... it didn't end well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

crash pilot GIF

Yeah, that looks about right. Only I chose to start off in a 787 Dreamliner. :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...