bornontheblue

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

35 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

MS Flight Simulator drops for PC at 10PM tonight!!! Am I the only flight sim nerd around here? ( Don't judge please) 

I hope they added a feature where the pilot can kick non-mask wearing douche bags off of the flight

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hmm, it might be time to bust out the HOTAS that I put away after I quit playing Elite: Dangerous.

8 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

The game has only been out for a day and players are already meeting up at Epstein's Island. 😂

1299266851_Screenshot_20200819-061009_SamsungInternet.jpg.dd594868b9dafd3e4f32fed136c095ee.jpg

:lol:

That's freaking hilarious.

On 8/17/2020 at 11:10 AM, bornontheblue said:

MS Flight Simulator drops for PC at 10PM tonight!!! Am I the only flight sim nerd around here? ( Don't judge please) 

XPlane FTW. Their physics engine has been used on simulators to to certify pilots' sim time on commercial airframes.

34 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

XPlane FTW. Their physics engine has been used on simulators to to certify pilots' sim time on commercial airframes.

The graphics on MSFS are insanely good. You don;t need an ultra high end gaming computer either because a lot of it is streamed rather than rendered by the video card. 

4 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

OMG! That's freaking hilarious. 

I'm planning on spending a few hours playing this weekend, I might have to fly by there if it isn't fixed by then.

9 minutes ago, retrofade said:

OMG! That's freaking hilarious. 

I'm planning on spending a few hours playing this weekend, I might have to fly by there if it isn't fixed by then.

There is a definite learning curve to the game. I love it though

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

There is a definite learning curve to the game. I love it though

Yeah, I made the mistake of just trying to jump right in without the tutorials and such... it didn't end well. 

3 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

crash pilot GIF

Yeah, that looks about right. Only I chose to start off in a 787 Dreamliner. :lol: