Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Trump admits to sabotaging USPS

25 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

How much does a vote go for these days?

$4. But you can go to multiple polling places. I can usually hit up 25 or 30 of them on Election Day. This year though, I’ve registered thousands of fictional people at my address. I’m gonna make enough to keep my local antifa chapter in frozen whiteclaws for the next decade.

43 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

Oh it’s easy find. But if I don’t like it I bark “fake news!”

Today has been a busy day.  (He's some of that tasty "fake news" some hunger for....)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/politics/trump-campaign-voter-fraud-lawsuit-pennsylvania/index.html

Judge orders Trump campaign to produce evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania

"A federal judge in Pennsylvania told the Trump campaign and the Republican Party that they must produce evidence they have of vote-by-mail fraud in the state by Friday.

The judge's order, in a high-profile case about vote-by-mail in the battleground state, essentially forces the Trump campaign to try to back up President Donald Trump's false claims about massive voter fraud in postal voting."
"Ranjan, the judge overseeing the suit, was appointed by Trump."

This is extremely +++++ed up. No Trumpers made an appearance to defend this I see

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Everybody should adopt Nevada’s voting system.  You can early vote starting mid October, you can vote at any precinct in the county, you can vote by absentee ballot if you want to.  Making it harder for people to vote to try to win an election means the issue is you and your message.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Everybody should adopt Nevada’s voting system.  You can early vote starting mid October, you can vote at any precinct in the county, you can vote by absentee ballot if you want to.  Making it harder for people to vote to try to win an election means the issue is you and your message.  

We have something similar here in North Carolina, though the precincts available have been shrinking over the last few years. I generally vote 2-3 weeks before the actual election. I'll be doing the same thing again this year. 

4 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

This is extremely +++++ed up. No Trumpers made an appearance to defend this I see

I don’t have any problem with it. It’s all just a game, and you cry when the other side makes a tactical move against yours when the move you made was questionable, at best. Everyone that wants to vote by mail can do so with an absentee ballot that has security built into it. The ONLY reason the Dems want a different way to vote with no security and the ability to do ballot harvesting is because it gives people the opportunity to cheat in select close races. It’s that simple. Voter fraud has always been easy to pull off, and only the really stupid people get caught. This new mail-in scheme makes it easy even for dumb people. Voter fraud never happens when the people never get caught, right? I get so tired of lefty’s asking for piles of voter fraud busts. Earth to lefty’s, it’s easy to get away with.

The mail-in ballot proposal allows for voter intimidation because anyone can get your ballot, mark ‘Biden’, and tell you to sign it. Or they could always forge the signature. But in urban areas, suddenly everyone could find out who you voted for which could cost you your life, or family. 

I saw a Wall Street Journal stat yesterday that stated since 1968, the Democrat Party has declared that every election they’ve lost was “illegitimate”. The only exception was the Nixon & Reagan 49 state landslides. LOL. So enough of the whining that if Trump loses he’ll declare it illegitimate. 

This board is loaded with lefty’s, liberts, and TDS Trump haters. So go ahead and press the idiot button 800 times. It doesn’t change the reality of this situation, so stop the cry-whining. 😭😥😢😓😫😫🤧

kat.jpg