Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NevadaFan

Trumps Golden Locks!

1 minute ago, NorCalCoug said:

Now you’re going down the bigoted Mormon rebuttal path?  I can see this is getting difficult for you.  Maybe apply 24 times a day?

He plays the bigot card! You’re not religious!?!  😂😂😂 You’re using that as cover for your true self.

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

Increasing the flow rate in shower heads... if Trump only gets one term,  increasing the flow rate to shower heads made it a successful presidency IMO 

If you've got crummy shower heads, then get a Delta H20kinetic at 1.75 gpm.  People have crummy showers because they buy the cheapest one off the shelf at the box store.   That Delta will knock the socks off of any 2.5 gpm 1990s showerhead or any 3.5 gpm showerhead from the 1980s. 

California has it's own standards of 1.8 gpm showerheads (Texas, Florida, and some other states as well).

15 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Trump - "Because my hair - I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect.”

The only good thing about for more years is watching the evolution of "The Combover" to cover that shiny spot 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

9 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

8C4EED4B-77A0-4AF7-80AB-8F90A989B4FC.jpeg

I was just about to go look this up and post it lol. This is the episode where they find the black market shower heads they use to wash the elephants at the zoo, blows Kramer out of the shower lol 

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

The only good thing about for more years is watching the evolution of "The Combover" to cover that shiny spot 

he's really stubborn about that lid on top of his head-- most men cant be choosey beggars about hair in their mid 70s--if he didn't get a couple transplants he would probably be chrome dome. 

he's one of the few people on earth who actually looks better when they get hat-hair. 

image.png.62242d786ff1f443b6e8f5096bd03ed1.png

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

7 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

I was just about to go look this up and post it lol. This is the episode where they find the black market shower heads they use to wash the elephants at the zoo, blows Kramer out of the shower lol 

Jerry can’t handle that. He’s delicate. Classic.

Not to be confused with the episode where Kramer decides he’s gonna live in his shower, installs a garbage disposal in the drain, and uses it to prepare a meal for germaphobes as he bathes.

14 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

The last four years have been all about a group of Americans collective trauma over 8 years of a black president. They’d rather America not exist than let that happen again. 

It’s the truth. You won’t get people to admit it, but it is. 

7 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

he's really stubborn about that lid on top of his head-- most men cant be choosey beggars about hair in their mid 70s--if he didn't get a couple transplants he would probably be chrome dome. 

he's one of the few people on earth who actually looks better when they get hat-hair. 

image.png.62242d786ff1f443b6e8f5096bd03ed1.png

Him clinging to that haircut is classic idiot Donald. 

19 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Now you’re going down the bigoted Mormon rebuttal path?  I can see this is getting difficult for you.  Maybe apply 24 times a day?

Trumpism and Mormonism are intellectually and theologically incompatible. Prove me wrong.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

LOL, you don’t know anything about Mormonism so I don’t care what you think on the topic.  Prove me wrong.

I know the guy who literally wrote the book on Mormonism. I've read it and listened to him wax poetic on it for hours.. I've read other material on Mormon theology. I've talked to a few missionaries. I know a bit. 

But please, enlighten me. You probably know more, so an explanation of how Mormonism and Trumpism are compatible would be very illuminating for me. The praise of humility in the face of suffering, consistent religious exercise and church involvement in everyday life, emphasis on the family, a hatred for hedonism and promiscuity, compassion for persecuted peoples, etc. is pretty antithetical to the Trumpist ethic IMO.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

2 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

I know the guy who literally wrote the book on Mormonism. I've read it and listened to him wax poetic on it for hours.. I've read other material on Mormon theology. I've talked to a few missionaries. I know a bit. 

But please, enlighten me. You probably know more, so an explanation of how Mormonism and Trumpism are compatible would be very illuminating for me. The praise of humility in the face of suffering, consistent religious exercise and church involvement in everyday life, emphasis on the family, a hatred for hedonism and promiscuity, compassion for persecuted peoples, etc. is pretty antithetical to the Trumpist ethic IMO.

You know the guy?  Congrats.  That doesn’t make you an expert.  Spare me 😂 

v0icAvfW.jpg

Just now, NorCalCoug said:

You know the guy?  Congrats.  That doesn’t make you an expert.  Spare me 😂 

Oh I’m not an expert. Which is why I’d like you to explain it to me. How are Mormon values and the Trumpist ethic compatible?