Ibanez

The Big East is gonna shut down fall sports.

Basketball is considered a winter sport but I think you are right about basketball. I will be surprised if the MWC plays basketball either.

Right now, the fear of being sued if too great. It's amazing to see what kind of power and influence social and mainstream media have in today's world.

20 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

Basketball is considered a winter sport but I think you are right about basketball. I will be surprised if the MWC plays basketball either.

Right now, the fear of being sued if too great. It's amazing to see what kind of power and influence social and mainstream media have in today's world.

I was told during the Big East meeting they just stopped short of cancelling basketball. I was confused. I thought hoops was a fall sport. Learn something every day.

10 hours ago, TrueAg said:

Basketball will probably just be vaccine dependent. If we have one by the end of the year they will delay the start of the season, maybe do conference games only, but it’ll happen. But no vaccine, no basketball, probably.

My guess si they will cancel most of out of conference basketball games and pre-season tournaments.  That will allow conferences to play conference only starting in Mid-January.  That allows for more time and a better shot at getting some kind of season in.  We will see.