Jump to content
Ibanez

Zane Martin leaves New Mexico (It has begun!)

Recommended Posts

I think this may have more to do with gun play than COVID. Last years party where there was a shooting combined with this years murder of an incoming freshman-combined with NM seemingly leaning forward in an attempt to capture the worst governed state in the union title should be enough to give any sentient human being pause.  The MWC is part of the herd in terms of how they are managing COVID.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SDSUfan said:

I think this may have more to do with gun play than COVID. Last years party where there was a shooting combined with this years murder of an incoming freshman-combined with NM seemingly leaning forward in an attempt to capture the worst governed state in the union title should be enough to give any sentient human being pause.  The MWC is part of the herd in terms of how they are managing COVID.

I went to Big Bend NP in Texas last year for training (Don't ask.) Its not a stretch to say New Mexico is the new Mississippi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

I went to Big Bend NP in Texas last year for training (Don't ask.) Its not a stretch to say New Mexico is the new Mississippi.

LOL the New Mexico high desert and antebellum south have nothing in common. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, alum93 said:

You went to Texas and formed an opinion on the state of NM?

Drove strait down 25. First night I stayed at or near Las Vegas, NM and spent two days in El Paso. Had to spend the third day in Las Cruces near NMSU campus because I had to replace my radiator. That was just that trip. So yeah, New Mexico has some problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RamDFW said:

LOL the New Mexico high desert and antebellum south have nothing in common. 

Some of you are slow as Hell. Jesus...

OK dumbass. I'll explain it for you. Everyone makes fun of Mississippi because it's poor and nasty. New Mexico has been on a downward spiral and all you need to do is look up stats or watch YouTube videos like ones done by The World According To Briggs for the info.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for this kid! I'd try my best to get to a situation where they'd let me play if I were in his shoes. NM has a wannabe dictator for a governor. Loony Toons have commandeered this county.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RamDFW said:

LOL the New Mexico high desert and antebellum south have nothing in common. 

 

The only place he seems happy is in the mountains right outside Boise so I wouldn't worry too much about his opinion it's just how he feels about life in general, New Mexico just happened to be the subject of the moment.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The kid wimped out. Didn't want to compete for PT with incoming players, namely our new transfer from UNC. He's no longer a Lobo, so good ridden to him. You people act like shootings and kids with guns, is strictly a New Mexico thing, and never happens anywhere else. And for the mo who passed through the badlands of New Mexico, and then wondered why in looked like it did... there's a reason why it's called THE BADLANDS! 

And our Governor is doing for our state, what your governors won't... Our covid rates are dropping significantly. and we're better off than the states that surround us, You don't like NM, then stay out. And Ill be happy to do the same for your diseased state/s.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeBlo said:

 

The only place he seems happy is in the mountains right outside Boise so I wouldn't worry too much about his opinion it's just how he feels about life in general, New Mexico just happened to be the subject of the moment.

I don't live anywhere near Boise. But you're right, I am usually happy and don't like big crowds. That was established months ago. Big fan of Logan and Laramie. Not a fan of Reno, Fort Collins, or Colorado Springs. Actually Fort Collins is nice, just too big.

Haven't been to any other MWC cities. Having said that, New Mexico is still the trailer park of the west.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

The kid wimped out. Didn't want to compete for PT with incoming players, namely our new transfer from UNC. He's no longer a Lobo, so good ridden to him. You people act like shootings and kids with guns, is strictly a New Mexico thing, and never happens anywhere else. And for the mo who passed through the badlands of New Mexico, and then wondered why in looked like it did... there's a reason why it's called THE BADLANDS! 

And our Governor is doing for our state, what your governors won't... Our covid rates are dropping significantly. and we're better off than the states that surround us, You don't like NM, then stay out. And Ill be happy to do the same for your diseased state/s.

I think the county I live in has had two or three confirmed cases. :shrug:

And every state out west has their version of the Badlands. Oregon does outside of Bend. Both the Dakota's do and the ones in South Dakota are famous. Want me to swamp the board with New Mexico videos and how bad it's ratings are? I don't want too. I had an opinion. That's it. Means nothing at the end of the day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

I don't live anywhere near Boise. But you're right, I am usually happy and don't like big crowds. Big fan of Logan and Laramie. Not a fan of Reno, Fort Collins, or Colorado Springs. Actually Fort Collins is nice, just too big.

Haven't been to any other MWC cities. Having said that, New Mexico is still the trailer park of the west.

LOL. You would hate San Diego.  SD County is the 2nd largest state in the MWC @ 3.4 million.  Colorado is 1st with 5.8 million

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

LOL. You would hate San Diego.  SD County is the 2nd largest state in the MWC @ 3.4 million.  Colorado is 1st with 5.8 million.

Depends on how it's laid out. I'm fine with Boise because basically everything can be reached by taking three main roads. I've lived on two Army bases, two islands, Maryville and Pigeon Forge in Tennessee, Baker City and Enterprise, Oregon and last but not least Knoxville, Tennessee. The way cities are laid out back east are dumb. Everything is spread out, nothing gets replaced or torn down for something new to go up...  They just expand. Big cities where I'm comfortable like Boise, Bend, and Spokane at least make sense in how things are laid out. Well, Boise's interstate (It has one, just one) has been getting worked on since at least 2011 when I moved to Baker City. Other than that everything is pretty strait forward and not broke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

Not really. About half of us would go through Denver.

And you would still go through New Mexico. What map did you take?

"Well I went through Denver and took the scenic route through Kansas City than Dallas, San Antonio, all of west Texas. I only went 1000 out of my way!"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...