Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Poll: Did Biden Make the Right Choice?

Biden Harris   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on Harris as VP

• A 10, as in Bo Derek. She’s hot & willing to do things to be prez, including giving Joe special big hugs to keep him awake.
    • 9.95 Will deliver the black vote, & she’s even 6% Asian to boot! A racial 2-fer!!
    • Pretty good choice.
    • Good choice, but disappointed my pick didn’t make it.
    • Good to Fair Choice.
    • THANK YOU JOE !! He would’ve accomplished more had he just picked his nose.

53 minutes ago, RamSack said:

Your responses to this thread makes me think that Biden actually made a great pick in selecting her.

It isn't just soupslam but all the Sean Hannity sycophants who have weighed in to say how horrible Harris is. From that, the conclusion I draw is identical to yours.

God help those guys if Harris is elected president in 2024. Of course, they could all move to Hungary.

6 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

The apparent answer is that in the world of Convert and Maynard, if one of your parents is Indian and the other is black, you're 94% black.

I'll leave it to them to explain that they're simply really bad at math or weather there's another reason they came up with that.

I bet he knows the difference between “weather” and “whether” though...  😂 

v0icAvfW.jpg

6 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

It isn't just soupslam but all the Sean Hannity sycophants who have weighed in to say how horrible Harris is. From that, the conclusion I draw is identical to yours.

God help them if Harris is elected president in 2024. They'd probably all have to move to Hungary.

Come on now. Don’t be ridiculous. There’s no way the Hungarians would let them in.

She’s a good choice until November 3rd. The primary vetted her so there’ll be no surprises. I don’t think she’s a very good campaigner but that’ll be offset by having a lot of very rich people behind her.

November 4th though, good luck Joe.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

28 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

God help those guys if Harris is elected president in 2024. Of course, they could all move to Hungary.

Austria would be another good option, their Chancellor is allied with the alt-right. 

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I would just like to say, for the record, should we ever have a Mrs. President Harris, I am sure she would be VERY VERY FAIR AND GOOD.  There is NO reason to send me and my family to prison, I support her!

On a positive note, she would be the best-looking VP in American history. By far.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

9 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

I also don't think he picked Kamala. I think Biden is a yes man who let the party pick her as his replacement when he drops out right before the election.

QAnon strikes again. Get ready for Jade Helm 2, coming to far right ‘news’ sites in 2021.

1 hour ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Kind of like all the lefty turds were going to move to Canada and then didn’t...  

1 hour ago, youngredbullfan said:

On a positive note, she would be the best-looking VP in American history. By far.

Apparently you never saw Aaron Burr in the swimsuit portion of the competition

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

if Biden debates with Trump he is gonna get humiliated.

Why do you guys think this? Trump hasn’t articulated a coherent thought since the last season of the apprentice. The debates will be a grandpa-off, and whoever shits their pants last wins.  

1 hour ago, youngredbullfan said:

Didn't Dan Quayle get the job based mostly on being a good looking guy?

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

4 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Why do you guys think this? Trump hasn’t articulated a coherent thought since the last season of the apprentice. The debates will be a grandpa-off, and whoever shits their pants last wins.  

A shit their pants off is a 50/50 affair. Better odds than the polling numbers currently.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

I think the Democrats know Biden is a lost cause. He can't even come up with a coherent sentence. I also don't think he picked Kamala. I think Biden is a yes man who let the party pick her as his replacement when he drops out right before the election. Because if Biden debates with Trump he is gonna get humiliated.

Welcome to the big boy board.  Good luck.