Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Poll: Did Biden Make the Right Choice?

Biden Harris   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on Harris as VP

• A 10, as in Bo Derek. She’s hot & willing to do things to be prez, including giving Joe special big hugs to keep him awake.
    • 9.95 Will deliver the black vote, & she’s even 6% Asian to boot! A racial 2-fer!!
    • Pretty good choice.
    • Good choice, but disappointed my pick didn’t make it.
    • Good to Fair Choice.
    • THANK YOU JOE !! He would’ve accomplished more had he just picked his nose.

I think he made the RIGHT choice because it’s going to make it easier for the RIGHT to win. Being as nasty as she can be, she’s also going to keep Trump donations RIGHT on track, not to mention she’s going to motivate the GOP to the polls for all the RIGHT reasons. Who in their RIGHT mind would want her anywhere near the presidency? 

By the way, it’s true that she’s 6% Asian. There was a lefty dude on Fox tonight that boasted the Asian part and claiming it will help his Asian vote. RIGHT !!!

kat.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I think he made the RIGHT choice because it’s going to make it easier for the RIGHT to win. Being as nasty as she can be, she’s also going to keep Trump donations RIGHT on track, not to mention she’s going to motivate the GOP to the polls for all the RIGHT reasons. Who in their RIGHT mind would want her anywhere near the presidency? 

By the way, it’s true that she’s 6% Asian. There was a lefty dude on Fox tonight that boasted the Asian part and claiming it will help his Asian vote. RIGHT !!!

If you don't vote for Kamala then you ain't six percent asian!

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

2 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

If you don't vote for Kamala then you ain't six percent asian!

I wouldn’t discount the Indian vote. There are a lot of them in the US and many of them are highly educated. I could see many of them voting for Biden/Harris just because of the Indian descent.

3 hours ago, RamSack said:

I wouldn’t discount the Indian vote. There are a lot of them in the US and many of them are highly educated. I could see many of them voting for Biden/Harris just because of the Indian descent.

It’s finally good to see more and more young blacks question why they’re supposed to automatically vote Dem, and Biden’s comments about not being black if you don’t vote Dem has caused some backlash. 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It’s finally good to see more and more young blacks question why they’re supposed to automatically vote Dem, and Biden’s comments about not being black if you don’t vote Dem has caused some backlash. 

It is admittedly funny that in the defund the police era the Democrats have nominated the author of the crime bill and a very tough former prosecutor. While Trump passed the First Step Act and other criminal justice reform and he will be viewed as the bad guy and wrong choice for BLM.

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That’s not true. There are plenty of racists that normally vote Dem.

There are a lot of progressive left that are racist. They are finally getting called out for it. But it doesn’t effect the black vote for some reason. 

How Biden can get 90% of the black vote is crazy. He makes Trump look like an angel with race. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Their is no doubt that Joe Biden is a racist. For the most part the main stream Media just buries his racist remarks. If Trump said anything like he does it would be the lead story. 

The problem is the billionaires are pumping money into Joes campaign. 

We need to hold the classes of morons at bay and screw the middle class, billionaires are all over that. Trump is the working mans President. 

Trump destroyed the Dems with his executive orders. Now they have to go to court to take away money from the unemployed. That won’t go over well. 

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I'm glad to see more and more whites voting R. Like they always should have.

Full House Reaction GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

4 minutes ago, robe said:

The problem is the billionaires are pumping money into Joes campaign. 

We need to hold the classes of morons at bay and screw the middle class, billionaires are all over that. Trump is the working mans President. 

Trump destroyed the Dems with his executive orders. Now they have to go to court to take away money from the unemployed. That won’t go over well. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/10/trump-jobless-aid-fall-short-393221

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/11/trump-executive-order-evictions-coronavirus-393978

45 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

Nice find.

Another Trumpian political play to convince his base he is doing something. Even if that something is window dressing.

This is kind of like putting really nice tires and rims on a $500 car. It looks nice, but the tires and rims are worth more than the car, and it doesn't do anything to stop the oil and tranny leaks.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

No one who would've voted for Biden will refuse to vote for him because of Kamala. 

No one who would've voted for Trump will now vote for Biden because of Kamala. 

It literally does not matter. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

I think you're wrong. People know that Biden's health is so fragile that should he be elected that his VP will likely be president at some point.

Biden's health isn't fragile? His mental health maybe. But that's not the immediate issue. 

This VP pick doesn't move the needle either way. Which given the current climate and poll numbers, is probably what the Biden campaign was going for. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Biden's health isn't fragile? His mental health maybe. But that's not the immediate issue. 

This VP pick doesn't move the needle either way. Which given the current climate and poll numbers, is probably what the Biden campaign was going for. 

I don't think it moves the needle either way politically but this was a terrible pick. If he is looking for an advocate for his presidency and an agent to effect his agenda he is going to quickly find that the only thing Kamala Harris cares about is Kamala Harris.