nvspuds

Is this going to turn into politics board now ?

There’s the ot board for that. I’d participate in an nfl megathread and a thread about the other conferences if they play. Football threads will be just as active in the spring too. 

if it does become a politics board then it will consist of about  15-20 know-it-all  blowhards saying the same shit over and over.

Thats what the Non-sports area is.

• Like 8
  • Cheers 1
Just now, Lester_in_reno said:

if it does become a politics board then it will consist of about  15-20 know-it-all  blowhards saying the same shit over and over.

I mean... change the numbers and that's pretty much what this side is :ph34r:

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

If so, it won't be pleasant for anyone..

It's soon to be the ....................

Ticketmaster And The PGA TOUR Sign On For Another Round Of Their ...

BOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PGA of America

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
40 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

There’s the ot board for that. I’d participate in an nfl megathread and a thread about the other conferences if they play. Football threads will be just as active in the spring too. 

Why will they be active in the spring?

34 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We need Basketball to happen.  

That’s looking iffy right now. If it happens I doubt we see the season start in November, more likely in February with May madness. Hopefully we have a vaccine by then. 

2 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

if it does become a politics board then it will consist of about  15-20 know-it-all  blowhards and one philosopher king saying the same shit over and over.

Fify

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

That’s looking iffy right now. If it happens I doubt we see the season start in November, more likely in February with May madness. Hopefully we have a vaccine by then. 

After seeing football getting cancelled, I think it may be easier to convince 13 basketball players to isolate and take precautions in order to keep the season alive. I'm sure their coaches will be using examples of the effectiveness of an NHL bubble and how that is letting them stay on the ice. Yes I realize college kids won't exactly be in a 'bubble' but there are plenty of things they can do to make it safer for them to play, even wtihout fans.

With that said, they need to figure out how to deal with the myocarditis issues in a hurry in order to even attempt a season.

3 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

After seeing football getting cancelled, I think it may be easier to convince 13 basketball players to isolate and take precautions in order to keep the season alive. I'm sure their coaches will be using examples of the effectiveness of an NHL bubble and how that is letting them stay on the ice. Yes I realize college kids won't exactly be in a 'bubble' but there are plenty of things they can do to make it safer for them to play, even wtihout fans.

With that said, they need to figure out how to deal with the myocarditis issues in a hurry in order to even attempt a season.

Just have them take mega doses of hydroxychloroquine!  Winner can get a trip to the White House for KFC!

Winner winner chicken dinner!

:P

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1