Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

“Destroying Property, if it can be replaced, is not violence”

5 hours ago, PackNation said:

Why do you repeat yourself?🐱🐱🐱👍😻😜😵😵

I’m far right based on what? Give me some issues.

If I were far right, I’d be Pro Life. If I were a far right nut job, I’d be Pro Life, AND against abortions for women that were raped or incest victims. Sorry Dick, I’m 100% Pro-Choice. LOL. 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’m far right based on what? Give me some issues.

If I were far right, I’d be Pro Life. If I were a far right nut job, I’d be Pro Life, AND against abortions for women that were raped or incest victims. Sorry Dick, I’m 100% Pro-Choice. LOL. 

You never fail to deliver. Convert and coffee in the morning. Delicious.

You came back to this thread 5 hours later for this? It would be scary to know how much of your time you spend on message boards. 

One would think you could tell when you're being ridiculed since your life revolves around the internet forum world. 

10 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

So if someone builds a business over years or decades, usually more than a 9 to 5 and loses it to theft or rioting that is not violence?  God only gives us a relatively few rides around the sun, those rides can't be replaced.  Are most businesses covered for these losses by insurance?  I wonder if there are civil unrest clauses where these losses are not covered by insurance.

The insurance cos. always have fingered out a way to avoid paying and they always will.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

10 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Ffs, there are two types of crimes - property crime and violent crime. It's really f*cking simple, man. 

giphy.gif

What type of crime is it when you use an accelerant to attempt to burn down a building with people you locked inside?

Time for them to go home.  This has nothing to do with black lives.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What type of crime is it when you use an accelerant to attempt to burn down a building with people you locked inside?

Time for them to go home.  This has nothing to do with black lives.

I imagine that would constitute both a property crime and a violent crime. And IIRC, attempted murder is a wee bit more serious a charge than arson. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

3 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Ffs, there are two types of crimes - property crime and violent crime. It's really f*cking simple, man. 

giphy.gif

Lol @ relying on distinctions within the criminal code to reveal truths about anything.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Thanks Morpheus.

Buddy_christ.jpg

I'm not saying there is no truth. I'm saying only a dipshit would look for it in the criminal code. 

Edit: well,  lawyer would too. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

And let's not forget how fast and loose many of the people who took that stance in June often play with the concept of "violence."

1 minute ago, smltwnrckr said:

I'm not saying there is no truth. I'm saying only a dipshit would look for it in the criminal code. 

Edit: well,  lawyer would too. 

Not sure you needed the edit.

4 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

Not sure you needed the edit.

:rimshot1:

43 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Violent speech.  Violent thought.  Violent votes.

Don't forget this...

Silence_violence_meme_banner.jpg

On 8/9/2020 at 9:20 AM, PackNation said:

You never fail to deliver. Convert and coffee in the morning. Delicious.

You came back to this thread 5 hours later for this? It would be scary to know how much of your time you spend on message boards. 

One would think you could tell when you're being ridiculed since your life revolves around the internet forum world. 

This is classic. A guy that stalks me 24/7 365 on this forum has the stupid-balls to say my life revolves around this place? 🤪🤪🤪🤪 Not to mention he doesn’t wear the pants in his household, and his kids are smarter and more mature than he his. I’ve never seen an immature father being raised by his family. If you live long enough, I guess you’ll see it all, eventually. 

kat.jpg

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

This is classic. A guy that stalks me 24/7 365 on this forum has the stupid-balls to say my life revolves around this place? 🤪🤪🤪🤪 Not to mention he doesn’t wear the pants in his household, and his kids are smarter and more mature than he his. I’ve never seen an immature father being raised by his family. If you live long enough, I guess you’ll see it all, eventually. 

And cupcake comes through again. Jr High level smack talk...at best. About family too...yet he cries when he outs his sister on Facebook and then get made fun. Lol.I

Let's analyze who the stalker really is. I'm responding to a notification from YOU while browsing the board. YOU came back in the middle of the night (again) and seached for a thread that died 2 days ago. 

Should we compare post counts Mr. 24/7?

On 8/8/2020 at 1:54 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You have to love how the left loves to change definitions of words to suit their agenda. For example, Racism has had a new definition by the left for quite a while. Or how about the new definition of what a Nazi is so they can call anyone they don’t like a Nazi. Well now there’s an effort to re-define what a peaceful protester is vs. a rioter. They want peaceful protesters to be able to break shit and have some level of violence while keeping the peaceful tag. So how can you make that work? You start changing the definitions of words such as “violence”. 

So here we have a NY Times reporter starting to pimp a new definition of violence. So when a reporter is writing a story about some chaos in the streets, he/she can say the protesters were peaceful and not violent even though they were actually engaging in some level of rioting. That’s because destroying property that can be replaced (which is almost everything) is not violence, right? Perfect!!!  

https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/ny-times-reporter-says-destroying-property-is-not-violence/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8614105/Chicago-goes-lockdown-bridges-raised-freeway-exits-closed-restrict-access-downtown.html

It kind of goes with looting is really just reparations.  They are entitled to anything they want.  We are running out of people to blame for all this though.  So far it has been the fault of the police, the feds, Trump, home owners, and business owners.  Kind of the only people left to blame are the rioters.....

On 8/8/2020 at 1:30 PM, sactowndog said:

Says the original Tea Partiers. 

Show us one instance of Tea Party people rioting and looting.