Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrBulldog

CSU football operations suspended

Why do we enjoy watching others fail. It’s an odd completely normal human reaction. 

I have to admit seeing CSU fail really lifted my spirits. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

4 minutes ago, robe said:

Why do we enjoy watching others fail. It’s an odd completely normal human reaction. 

I have to admit seeing CSU fail really lifted my spirits. 

In proportion to their accomplishments and relative value to the conference, CSU fans have been the most obnoxious fanbase on here by a long shot. Whenever there's a whiff of P5 expansion, we are told by a few of them how deserving they are and how much better they are than the rest of us. Based on what? Not anything they've done on the field or the court. This is why the schadenfreude here is so extra delicious. TCSUf think themselves above the MW, but things like these go to prove how wrong they are.  

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

I think the whole P5 deal is criminal. New Mexico and BYU nearly won the lottery in the early 90’s 

the B8 was full of garbage football teams for years until money started flowing in. Except for OU and Nebraska.  There isn’t one team in this conference that is less deserving than the bottom feeder P5 teams. 

I think the best of the rest should look at some hybrid tv contract to maximize income. Make it a massive G5 conf of 30 plus teams with tiered levels that you move up or down in. 8 teams in each tier you get 5 non conference games. You negotiated your own TV contract for football and each tier has its own basketball contract. 
Top Tier gets a New Years bowl or playoff spot. 

If you succeed you get money. And those who don’t still have a conference and has multiple ways to still make income. SEC beat downs for 1.5 million. 

At least with this you can earn your way into better money and games

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Said in another post. Thank you CSU for getting your stadium house in order - doing so really helped sell the new SDSU stadium.

Good luck with your future endeavors in the Big Sky Conference. One more team and MW is at 10 and we can play a round robin schedule! ;)

(Make the right moves and you'll be fine. Hope it works out because the MWC needs as many competitive teams as they can get)

42 minutes ago, robe said:

There isn’t one team in this conference that is less deserving than the bottom feeder P5 teams. 

San Jose State. But otherwise you're 100% correct. It seems like at least half of the P5 schools are leeches feeding off their TV contracts.

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

In proportion to their accomplishments and relative value to the conference, CSU fans have been the most obnoxious fanbase on here by a long shot. Whenever there's a whiff of P5 expansion, we are told by a few of them how deserving they are and how much better they are than the rest of us. Based on what? Not anything they've done on the field or the court. This is why the schadenfreude here is so extra delicious. TCSUf think themselves above the MW, but things like these go to prove how wrong they are.  

Based on their being in Fort Collins.

Fort Collins is beautiful.  Lots of good eating in Fort Collins, too.  https://walrusicecream.com/

Plus, the State of Colorado has a large population.

48 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think that last line speaks volumes.  Could be a lawsuit in someone’s future. 

Guest #1Stunner
14 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I think that last line speaks volumes.  Could be a lawsuit in someone’s future. 

Apparently just making an allegation of racism is now enough to shut down something.

1 hour ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Couldn’t have happened to a better group of fans. 

Everyone is going to suspend their football programs in the next week or so, CSU is just ahead of the pack. Cry about it losers. 

22 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Reading more and more about this, I think Adazio is getting treated very unfairly, this is some BS.

It's true. I don't think this is fair at all. Kind of how it's unfair I was gifted with such a girthy and long penis. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

It's true. I don't think this is fair at all. Kind of how it's unfair I was gifted with such a girthy and long penis. 

Yes, the lighting on that last picture was fantastic but I have enough now, thanks.  Please stop DM'ing me.