Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrBulldog

CSU football operations suspended

What a shit show. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, godogsgo said:

But...new stadium???

uNLv next????

They’re renting it so shouldn’t be an issue. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, mugtang said:

They’re renting it so shouldn’t be an issue. 

still new and in vegas.  That's gotta mean a cargo jet lands on it or something....

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Guest #1Stunner

EDIT 

(decided to not go with this failed joke)...  I feel bad for CSU.

Hope they can get things fixed.  Most people at CSU are great---it was probably just a few bad actors. 

They'll get things turned around. 

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, SangerBulldog said:

but, but they're BIG 12 bound.

To be fair, CSU deserves a BIG12 Membership.

Fort Collins is amazing.  Colorado deserves to have a BIG12 team.

13 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

cope harder

Huh? If we get rid of Addazio without him coaching a single game I'll throw a +++++ing parade.

Meanwhile you and the rest of the 'Necks play in a condemned stadium while the rest of the conference upgrades. No wonder you guys are so salty. 

Actually feel bad for the Rams.  Can't even bring myself to give them crap.  I want them to be good because it feels better to beat them when some thing is at stake.  C'mon CSU, get your s@#t together. You should be one of the premier teams in this league.

Damn Rams... I actually feel bad for you guys. I thought the "Dude" was a questionable at best hire to begin with, but didn't imagine it could get this bad this quick. If there's a silver lining in this whole thing for the Rams, if your athletic department was going to have a complete meltdown, this is probably the best year ever to do it.

If the knuckle dragger is still bouncing around the Fort this season, what sympathy I have will probably be gone. Hopefully you guys can scratch together the coin needed for a complete rebuild from AD on down, try to get it together for 2021.