Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Lebron Complains he is in Bubble Prison

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This board atm is about 2-1 not conservative.  There is a huge difference in saying the "USA can do no wrong" and saying the "US is not participating in genocide"

JFC.

Fair enough. Have a blessed and safe day.

15 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Family values are overrated.

It was pretty ton def to compare his hotel to a prison sentence, giving, you know the protesting/rioting for criminal justice reform that was going on at the time..

Lebron only cares about himself and money, when he is not too busy sucking off Xi Jinping and the CCP.  Family values.  Lol.

Yeah, he started the Lebron James Family Foundation and promise school because he only cares about himself. 

14 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Well, that is pretty cynical considering there was a very long thread on this board about the Uighur people being genocided.  

You only cared because it makes the communist regime look bad. If you really cared about worldwide suffering you would be starting threads about it. 

44 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

You only cared because it makes the communist regime look bad. If you really cared about worldwide suffering you would be starting threads about it. 

I did and I do.  JFC.

Yeah, Global power and Hegemon of Asia is committing genocide, is a news story.  

Why don't you care?  Cus bron bron loves Xi's dick?

The NBA wants to get into the China market and refuses to criticize their policies. US human rights are huge to the NBA, not so much in China when there’s money to be made. Lebron Is a great ball player, but has always been about himself just like Kobe. Comparing the bubble to a prison is laughable. 

34 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I did and I do.  JFC.

Yeah, Global power and Hegemon of Asia is committing genocide, is a news story.  

Why don't you care?  Cus bron bron loves Xi's dick?

Of course I do. 

After playing baseball for Tony Gwynn for 3 years and then playing pro ball and being around famous players and seeing how the public treats famous people v how they live it changed my opinion on this sort of thing forever and I'll leave it at that. 

9 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Of course I do. 

After playing baseball for Tony Gwynn for 3 years and then playing pro ball and being around famous players and seeing how the public treats famous people v how they live it changed my opinion on this sort of thing forever and I'll leave it at that. 

No, if you cared, you would start threads (like I do)!!!!!  Durka durrr durr

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, if you cared, you would start threads (like I do)!!!!!  Durka durrr durr

lol, how does starting a thread about what a famous athlete said help anyone? I'm curious...

1 hour ago, AztecSU said:

1 minute ago, AztecSU said:

lol, how does starting a thread about what a famous athlete said help anyone? I'm curious...

Great +++++ing question, you tell me.  Keep in mind I have probably started more threads on this board about atrocities at home and abroad than any other poster, that is hardly a measure of how much somebody may or may not care about the suffering of others.  You seem to think it is though.

Durka drurrrr dadurrrduur

5 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

sorry, you were the first response not op, my bad

hater

Yes, I think somebody comparing getting 38 million to play basketball for a few months while living a life of luxury in a penthouse to a stint in prison, during a time of great social unrest due to racism in the criminal justice apparatus makes them a little bitch.

Boot licker.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes, I think somebody comparing getting 38 million to play basketball for a few months while living a life of luxury in a penthouse to a stint in prison, during a time of great social unrest due to racism in the criminal justice apparatus makes them a little bitch.

Boot licker.

That's not what he did. He made no mention of money, just being away from his family. You know in the middle of pandemic and racial strife...It's almost like some are looking for a reason to be upset. You ok?

Just now, AztecSU said:

That's not what he did. He made no mention of money, just being away from his family. You know in the middle of pandemic and racial strife...It's almost like some are looking for a reason to be upset. You ok?

No, he did not make a mention of money.  That is the entire point.  He will make more in 8 minutes of basketball than a black man doing 40 years for a drug charge will his entire stint.

It was tone def.  It was thoughtless.  It made him sound like a whiny bitch.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, he did not make a mention of money.  That is the entire point.  He will make more in 8 minutes of basketball than a black man doing 40 years for a drug charge will his entire stint.

It was tone def.  It was thoughtless.  It made him sound like a whiny bitch.

So you personally value money over family, thats you.

33 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

So you personally value money over family, thats you.

What?  No, I personally value thinking about the impact of your words when you are an iconic figure over pretending to be a martyr.  Lebron values money over the lives of an ethnic group being genocided.  Fact.