Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Lebron Complains he is in Bubble Prison

8 minutes ago, Football God said:

Like you give two shits about the Chinese people. You're just another LeBron hater grasping for any straws you can to discredit him.

Well, that is pretty cynical considering there was a very long thread on this board about the Uighur people being genocided.  

20 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I felt pretty much the same way when I had to do a work trips off and on to Spokane for a week and I got to, like, leave the hotel room and go to bars and whatnot. Agree it's a bit more tone deaf now but he also hasn't mentioned it again in the month he's been away from home

I am sure it sucks to be away from family.  However they are paying him 38 million to suffer in a swanky hotel room.  Yeah, just like a stint in prison.  Sigh.

32 minutes ago, Football God said:

Like you give two shits about the Chinese people. You're just another LeBron hater grasping for any straws you can to discredit him.

I don’t have the worldwide platform that he does to make change. He does.  I don’t hate him and I could care less for the sport of basketball.   I just have no respect for him. 

This is 26,604 fans?  #FresnopullingaMiami

Fresno.jpg

48 minutes ago, sprtnfan said:

I don’t have the worldwide platform that he does to make change. He does.  I don’t hate him and I could care less for the sport of basketball.   I just have no respect for him. 

I love basketball and was a big Lebron fan.  I remember starting a "why does everybody hate the Heat" thread and getting blasted for rooting for that team.  I still love watching him play but I have to roll my eyes at him attempting to play himself off as anything other than what he has proven himself to be.  

Winnie the Pooh Gives it to Lebron | LeBron James' China Comments ...

48 minutes ago, sprtnfan said:

I'm sure LeBron is struggling to sleep in his nice hotel bed due to your lack of respect for him. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Well, that is pretty cynical considering there was a very long thread on this board about the Uighur people being genocided.  

Clean up the mess in your own house before you judge how dirty the next one is.

3 minutes ago, Football God said:

Doesn't affect you, so it doesn't exist. I get it.

No, we are literally not engaging in genocide.  You are an uneducated zoomer that needs to read a book and brush up his knowledge of basic terms as well as geopolitical complexities to even a rudimentary level. I get it.

Please, tell me which ethnicity the US is genociding? 

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, we are literally not engaging in genocide.  You are an uneducated zoomer that needs to read a book and brush up his knowledge of basic terms as well as geopolitical complexities to even a rudimentary level I get it.

Please, tell me which ethnicity the US is genociding? 

Who said anything about ethnicity? I said United States of America.

Mass shootings, gang violence, police violence, lack of justice for innocent people getting murdered. Pick your poison. China has human rights issues, but stop acting like everyone in the United States is holding hands and singing We Are The World.

2 minutes ago, Football God said:

Who said anything about ethnicity? I said United States of America.

Mass shootings, gang violence, police violence, lack of justice for innocent people getting murdered. Pick your poison. China has human rights issues, but stop acting like everyone in the United States is holding hands and singing We Are The World.

Ok, so you have no idea what the term genocide means.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Ok, so you have no idea what the term genocide means.

"the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation."

So this doesn't go on in the United States?

3 minutes ago, Football God said:

"the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation."

So this doesn't go on in the United States?

Nope.  The US does not participate in genocide you mental midget.  At least you answered your own question about why I brought up ethnicity.  Albeit you had to use google.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nope.  The US does not participate in genocide you mental midget.  At least you answered your own question about why I brought up ethnicity.  Albeit you had to use google.

Name calling. That's all the evidence you have?

"especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation"

It can be any group of people, it's still genocide.

Just now, Football God said:

Name calling. That's all the evidence you have?

Evidence?  Evidence of what?  That the US does not participate in Genocide?  That is not something that need be proved.  You are literally too dumb to exist.  Genocide is an attempt to drastically depopulate ethnic or national groups.  No, the US is not participating in Genocide.  The US is expected to become minority white in two decades.  

You are simply too uneducated to have a discussion with.  

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Evidence?  Evidence of what?  That the US does not participate in Genocide?  That is not something that need be proved.  You are literally too dumb to exist.  Genocide is an attempt to drastically depopulate ethnic or national groups.  No, the US is not participating in Genocide.  The US is expected to become minority white in two decades.  

You are simply too uneducated to have a discussion with.  

More insults and no valid proof of your argument. I'm not going to win a political e-battle on a platform ran by conservatives who thinks the USofA can do no wrong. Besides, Lebron will be fine regardless of what we think of him, so what's the use?

Have a blessed and safe day.

1 minute ago, Football God said:

More insults and no valid proof of your argument. I'm not going to win a political e-battle on a platform ran by conservatives who thinks the USofA can do no wrong. Besides, Lebron will be fine regardless of what we think of him, so what's the use?

Have a blessed and safe day.

This board atm is about 2-1 not conservative.  There is a huge difference in saying the "USA can do no wrong" and saying the "US is not participating in genocide"

JFC.