Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Lebron Complains he is in Bubble Prison

Where's the part about complaining he's in 'bubble prison'....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 minutes ago, RSF said:

Where's the part about complaining he's in 'bubble prison'....

"headed to do a bid" is saying heading to jail/prison.

If he is speaking on being unable to see his family or go out in public, I get it.  Sort of.  It's just a very nice prison.

43 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

"headed to do a bid" is saying heading to jail/prison.

If he is speaking on being unable to see his family or go out in public, I get it.  Sort of.  It's just a very nice prison.

Thats the way  i read it.  Mountain, meet molehill.  A month old molehill...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, AztecSU said:

Yall hate family? Notice he was referring to being away from his family....perhaps he values that over a nice ass hotel? Wheres the family values guys?

Family values are overrated.

It was pretty ton def to compare his hotel to a prison sentence, giving, you know the protesting/rioting for criminal justice reform that was going on at the time..

Lebron only cares about himself and money, when he is not too busy sucking off Xi Jinping and the CCP.  Family values.  Lol.

1 hour ago, Football God said:

He was referring to leaving his family for a period of time. Geez.

Imagine what the Uyghurs are feeling. I have no pity on the man when he is unwilling to criticize his Chinese overloads. He is unwilling to  use his platform to speak out on people actually going to prison camps, but comments on going to that palace is like going to prison. He is tone deaf. 

This is 26,604 fans?  #FresnopullingaMiami

Fresno.jpg

44 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Yall hate family? Notice he was referring to being away from his family....perhaps he values that over a nice ass hotel? Wheres the family values guys?

But he does not value the families who are being placed in internment camps.  He values EVEN MORE money over speaking up on the Chinese transgressions In Hong Kong or the Uyghurs when he had the chance. 

This is 26,604 fans?  #FresnopullingaMiami

Fresno.jpg

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Family values are overrated.

It was pretty ton def to compare his hotel to a prison sentence, giving, you know the protesting/rioting for criminal justice reform that was going on in early.

Lebron only cares about himself and money, when he is not too busy sucking off Xi Jinping and the CCP.  Family values.  Lol.

I felt pretty much the same way when I had to do a work trips off and on to Spokane for a week and I got to, like, leave the hotel room and go to bars and whatnot. Agree it's a bit more tone deaf now but he also hasn't mentioned it again in the month he's been away from home

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

26 minutes ago, sprtnfan said:

Imagine what the Uyghurs are feeling. I have no pity on the man when he is unwilling to criticize his Chinese overloads. He is unwilling to  use his platform to speak out on people actually going to prison camps, but comments on going to that palace is like going to prison. He is tone deaf. 

Like you give two shits about the Chinese people. You're just another LeBron hater grasping for any straws you can to discredit him.