Jump to content
robe

Hurry up MWC BYU only has 3 games left

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

You guys aren't gonna try to fill out a 12 game schedule?

I haven't read anything official, but my guess is that BYU will try and fill out a 10 game schedule, same as the PAC12 and MWC.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Colorado State is talking to BYU but it would be played in Provo if it is to happen most likely. Hard to get any info because everyone who covers the Rams are more interested in the allegations instead of actual football.

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Just remember @robe, you "think" BYU owns the MWC. But going by the record books, Boise owns your whole state. 

 Very true. Props to BSU. SDSU, USU and BSU saved our butts. 
 

You are true allies. SDSU now has an open invite to play us anytime. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm. Iowa State and UNLV moves the game in Ames to 2030. I am hearing Iowa State is hosting a MAC team in early September (Ball State?) and UNLV is talking to BYU and a team in Texas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fowl said:

@robe @#1Stunner Tom needs to schedule UNM.

Tom Holmoe needs to set up a dedicated phone line for the MWC to call BYU.

Streamline the process and communications. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I haven't read anything official, but my guess is that BYU will try and fill out a 10 game schedule, same as the PAC12 and MWC.

 

Normally I'd be opposed to bailing out BYU, but in this case it would be a mutual bail out.  We both have 9-12 and 9-19 open now.  I'd like to do this on one of those dates, preferably the 12th.  An early tune up followed by a two week bye.  That would give us some time to clean any unexpected issues up, as well as a potential two week quarantine if you infect our guys.

I'll give Joe Parker a holler and see what he's thinking.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fowl said:

@robe @#1Stunner Tom needs to schedule UNM.

Actually I have no problem with NM. It’s time to renew the rivalry but only after Rocky retires. You might beat us if he is there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Normally I'd be opposed to bailing out BYU, but in this case it would be a mutual bail out.  We both have 9-12 and 9-19 open now.  I'd like to do this on one of those dates, preferably the 12th.  An early tune up followed by a two week bye.  That would give us some time to clean any unexpected issues up, as well as a potential two week quarantine if you infect our guys.

I'll give Joe Parker a holler and see what he's thinking.

 

It would be an honor to play CSU in Fort Collins, or host the Rams in Provo.

Plus, if it helps to get Joe Parker on board, BYU has a lot of bald guys on the team, and the Associate AD is completely bald:

1280x720

 

 

Parker-Joe-2015-e1513101274151.jpg

 

ELiNrMQWoAI5Pla.jpg

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Normally I'd be opposed to bailing out BYU, but in this case it would be a mutual bail out.  We both have 9-12 and 9-19 open now.  I'd like to do this on one of those dates, preferably the 12th.  An early tune up followed by a two week bye.  That would give us some time to clean any unexpected issues up, as well as a potential two week quarantine if you infect our guys.

I'll give Joe Parker a holler and see what he's thinking.

 

Actually CSU would be fine with me to play. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, robe said:

Actually I have no problem with NM. It’s time to renew the rivalry but only after Rocky retires. You might beat us if he is there.

We beat you last year with Rocky.

ill be in Provo this November with cougartail in hand introducing my friend @#1Stunner to John David.  SDSU has been very friendly to the Indy schools and word is that we are looking to NMSU to fill our other non conference game.  We have had several series with NMSU and another H/H scheduled in the future. Perhaps there is a reason behind it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Fowl said:

We beat you last year with Rocky.

ill be in Provo this November with cougartail in hand introducing my friend @#1Stunner to John David.  SDSU has been very friendly to the Indy schools and word is that we are looking to NMSU to fill our other non conference game.  We have had several series with NMSU and another H/H scheduled in the future. Perhaps there is a reason behind it...

Well you left the MWC once so who knows. I don’t think BYU is getting into a P5. I figure at some point BSU, SDSU and BYU will either join the AAC or form a new conference together. The 3 of us are joined at the hip. I hope BSU and SDSU lets us take USU and Hawaii with us if we move on. 
 

Without Rocky I like our chances this year.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, robe said:

Well you left the MWC once so who knows. I don’t think BYU is getting into a P5. I figure at some point BSU, SDSU and BYU will either join the AAC or form a new conference together. The 3 of us are joined at the hip. I hope BSU and SDSU lets us take USU and Hawaii with us if we move on. 
 

Without Rocky I like our chances this year.
 

 

New Mexico needs to create an academic scholarship in Rocky Long's name.

No other guy has done more for Lobos Athletics.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

New Mexico needs to create an academic scholarship in Rocky Long's name.

No other guy has done more for Lobos Athletics.

I always hoped he was going to end his career in Provo. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...