Jump to content
Nevada Convert

Election Prediction

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

That was the days when the only solid block was the old "dixie" south which was still (and is today too)) butt hurt about the Civil War outcome - 1964 was the beginning of the south's shift to being a Republican stronghold because democrats began pushing civil rights - Utah, Idaho, Wyoming & today's strong republican states hadn't gone nuts yet................that began when Reagan allowed the religious right to become a major player in republican politics 

Never figure out why they r butt hurt.  They lost they war and were lucky they weren’t executed

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Romney is a certified dipshit. Even honest lefty voting experts will concede it’s at least a little easier to cheat with mail-ins that aren’t absentee ballots. Remember, he was the gov of one of the most liberal states in the country, MA. I think he might want that job back. 

Mormons will elect him until HE quits, no need for Ma.    
   www.brennancenter.org  the myth of voter fraud

bonespur mite benefit to look

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

Mormons will elect him until HE quits, no need for Ma.    
   www.brennancenter.org  the myth of voter fraud

bonespur mite benefit to look

 

Your credibility is so bad with me, I wouldn’t waste a second on one of your links, not to mention you don’t know how to post a link in the first place. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, azgreg said:

 


Here are two GOP 49 state landslides. This is what happens when a Democrat incompetently tries to run a war, a Republican is then voted in for 4 years to get the disaster under control, the Republican does a great job and is up for re-election, and the country makes a unanimous declaration that they don’t want a Democrat elected to fvck up all the major progress that had been made.

The first is Nixon’s re-election in 1972. We were out of Vietnam with fighting forces in 1973. You know, the joke of a war that Kennedy/Johnson started. 

 

696px-ElectoralCollege1972.svg.png
 

The second is the 1984 re-election of Reagan. Carter’s attempt at the Cold War was a complete disgrace. The Armed Forces had historic low morale during his term, he was completely ineffective from dealing with the Soviets because he was so passive and not even being able to launch a rescue mission to save the hostages in Iran worth a crap and ended up having a helicopter crash into a transport plane with their fuel and servicemen in it with many soldiers killed and wounded. It was a national embarrassment and a stain on American military prestige. Reagan came in in 1980 and had it turned around in no time. 
 

696px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Akkula said:

The only thing "plausible" is trump will try to cheat and suppress voting to win.   It would be nearly impossible to commit fraud on mail in voting on a wide scale.   How do you suppose that would even happen.   You would have to get a bunch if legit ballots and vote them and hope that the real voters don't try to vote later and expose the scheme when they aren't allowed to vote.   Sure,  you could steal your grandma's ballot and vote for her but fraud on a large scale is nearly impossible since they double check which voters have already voted. 

It's called China and Russia creating chaos.

They did it in 2016.  Mail in voting is an easy, low hanging fruit for 2020.  You saw how they tried to screw with the election.  Now you think they won't do it again??

Not just China and Russia fraud, but the small scale fraud you just articulated.  That could be huge in a swing state, right?

An easy solution is expanded, early in-person voting.  Make it possible to vote over the course of an entire month.

But... For some odd reason, most Democrats think that mail voting gives them a huge strategic advantage.  They are passionate about mail voting and argue that masks won't help with polling locations  They also argue that China and Russia lack the technology to print fake mail in ballots.

I'm not sure why...?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

It's called China and Russia creating chaos.

They did it in 2016.  Mail in voting is an easy, low hanging fruit for 2020.  You saw how they tried to screw with the election.  Now you think they won't do it again??

Not just China and Russia fraud, but the small scale fraud you just articulated.  That could be huge in a swing state, right?

An easy solution is expanded, early in-person voting.  Make it possible to vote over the course of an entire month.

But... For some odd reason, most Democrats think that mail voting gives them a huge strategic advantage.  They are passionate about mail voting and argue that masks won't help with polling locations  They also argue that China and Russia lack the technology to print fake mail in ballots.

I'm not sure why...?

Mail in ballots are for people who believe in social distancing and treating the pandemic seriously.   Trump wants to prevent those people from voting because people who take the pandemic seriously won't vote for him. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

It's called China and Russia creating chaos.

They did it in 2016.  Mail in voting is an easy, low hanging fruit for 2020.  You saw how they tried to screw with the election.  Now you think they won't do it again??

Not just China and Russia fraud, but the small scale fraud you just articulated.  That could be huge in a swing state, right?

An easy solution is expanded, early in-person voting.  Make it possible to vote over the course of an entire month.

But... For some odd reason, most Democrats think that mail voting gives them a huge strategic advantage.  They are passionate about mail voting and argue that masks won't help with polling locations  They also argue that China and Russia lack the technology to print fake mail in ballots.

I'm not sure why...?

I like the idea of one entire month of early in-person voting. I also like the idea of voting by mail. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Romney is a certified dipshit PATRIOT

In comparison to the REAL dipshits like Trump, McConnell, Matt Gaetz, Ron Johnson, Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan and the rest of the self-designated Freedom Caucus, and Marjorie Taylor Greene and the other QAnon lunatics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Akkula said:

Mail in ballots are for people who believe in social distancing and treating the pandemic seriously.   

Trump wants to prevent those people from voting because people who take the pandemic seriously won't vote for him. 

What about people wearing masks, though?

I mean, you are not in America, but Trader Joes / Whole Foods is packed on the weekend. 

 It is not like Democrats / Liberals are all hiding in their houses, avoiding crowds.  Are you suggesting that only Democrats "take the pandemic seriously", when you can go to any Liberal hangout and find a masked crowd?

 

You keep EXCLUSIVELY asserting that having expanded early, in-person voting helps Trump, but you haven't articulated why.   Why do you think that month-long voting is somehow a big win for Trump?   Are you suggesting that the Chinese and Russians won't try to interfere with the mail voting and cause chaos?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We can't allow in-person voting!!!!

Only foolish Republicans go out in public in large crowds right now!!!!

 

Meanwhile, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Costco, Target (all popular with Democrats)-----completely PACKED with shoppers on the weekend.   Masks are working.

 

Can someone explain the cognitive dissonance, on why masked Trader Joes crowds are fine, but masked polling booths are a matter of life and death?   

I mean, I guess I take Hillary Clinton's warning serious, that the Russians will try to interfere again.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

We can't allow in-person voting!!!!

Only foolish Republicans go out in public in large crowds right now!!!!

 

Meanwhile, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Costco, Target (all popular with Democrats)-----completely PACKED with shoppers on the weekend.   Masks are working.

 

Can someone explain the cognitive dissonance, on why masked Trader Joes crowds are fine, but masked polling booths are a matter of life and death?   

I mean, I guess I take Hillary Clinton's warning serious, that the Russians will try to interfere again.

You can chose to go to Trader Joes anytime during operating hours, 365 days a year.  If Trader Joes was only open for 1 day a year and it was your only option, and by the way, they have been closing Trader Joes in your neighborhood reducing the number of locations you can visit, wouldn't that be sweet.  What if Walmart was only open 1 day a year and there were only a couple of checkout lines open because, you know, cost of business and stuff and it took literally hours to do that one thing.  Oooh, what if, blah blah blah.  And what if zzzzzzzzzz.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

If the gop was more like goldwater right now, the world would be a better place.

There are no Goldwater conservatives left.  And if you dare applaud that legacy you will be called racist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Akkula said:

Mail in ballots are for people who believe in social distancing and treating the pandemic seriously.   Trump wants to prevent those people from voting because people who take the pandemic seriously won't vote for him. 

So not the 20 million protesters responsible for thousands and thousands and thousands of deaths?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:


Here are two GOP 49 state landslides. This is what happens when a Democrat incompetently tries to run a war, a Republican is then voted in for 4 years to get the disaster under control, the Republican does a great job and is up for re-election, and the country makes a unanimous declaration that they don’t want a Democrat elected to fvck up all the major progress that had been made.

The first is Nixon’s re-election in 1972. We were out of Vietnam with fighting forces in 1973. You know, the joke of a war that Kennedy/Johnson started. 

 

696px-ElectoralCollege1972.svg.png
 

The second is the 1984 re-election of Reagan. Carter’s attempt at the Cold War was a complete disgrace. The Armed Forces had historic low morale during his term, he was completely ineffective from dealing with the Soviets because he was so passive and not even being able to launch a rescue mission to save the hostages in Iran worth a crap and ended up having a helicopter crash into a transport plane with their fuel and servicemen in it with many soldiers killed and wounded. It was a national embarrassment and a stain on American military prestige. Reagan came in in 1980 and had it turned around in no time. 
 

696px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

 

 

Yo brotha better brush up on your indoctrination history!  started by non othr

DDE. Ike.  Domino theory come to mind? And Johnson knew he effed up and didn’t run.  Maybe ur idol king Donald should take a glance at Johnson’s playbook and not run for re election and get destroyed.   
Would it be possible for u to post the 64 election results?  It mimics your idols base

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PokeTransplant said:

You can chose to go to Trader Joes anytime during operating hours, 365 days a year.  If Trader Joes was only open for 1 day a year and it was your only option, and by the way, they have been closing Trader Joes in your neighborhood reducing the number of locations you can visit, wouldn't that be sweet.  What if Walmart was only open 1 day a year and there were only a couple of checkout lines open because, you know, cost of business and stuff and it took literally hours to do that one thing.  Oooh, what if, blah blah blah.  And what if zzzzzzzzzz.....

We need expanded voting hours, similar to Trader Joes giving its shoppers extended shopping hours.

Masks can work.  (Trader Joes is PACKED!!!!)

Allow voting over 4 weeks!!!!

This is a compromise that liberals / Democrats would embrace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

In comparison to the REAL dipshits like Trump, McConnell, Matt Gaetz, Ron Johnson, Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan and the rest of the self-designated Freedom Caucus, and Marjorie Taylor Greene and the other QAnon lunatics.

Now THAT is funny. McConnell, Graetz, Nunes, Jordan and others have been 100% accurate on Russia Gate to date, and that is a fact. Meanwhile, you and the Dems have been 100% wrong on it. That’s a reality you can’t be honest with. 

Qanon is a very small lunatic group of people on the right, and all of the GOP regulars also think it’s lunacy. You guys try sooooo hard with the phony narrative that QA is a big movement in the GOP that includes the well knows reps. That is funny, as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nevada6077 said:

Yo brotha better brush up on your indoctrination history!  started by non othr

DDE. Ike.  Domino theory come to mind? And Johnson knew he effed up and didn’t run.  Maybe ur idol king Donald should take a glance at Johnson’s playbook and not run for re election and get destroyed.   
Would it be possible for u to post the 64 election results?  It mimics your idols base

 

Like I said, you aren’t too bright. Before you go off trying to sound intelligent, why don’t you get your writing skills under control so you don’t sound like a 1st grader. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

It's called China and Russia creating chaos.

They did it in 2016.  Mail in voting is an easy, low hanging fruit for 2020.  You saw how they tried to screw with the election.  Now you think they won't do it again??

Not just China and Russia fraud, but the small scale fraud you just articulated.  That could be huge in a swing state, right?

An easy solution is expanded, early in-person voting.  Make it possible to vote over the course of an entire month.

But... For some odd reason, most Democrats think that mail voting gives them a huge strategic advantage.  They are passionate about mail voting and argue that masks won't help with polling locations  They also argue that China and Russia lack the technology to print fake mail in ballots.

I'm not sure why...?

It’s really simple. Change the name of “Absentee Ballot“ to “mail-in ballet” voting while maintaining all the absentee security requirements. But the Dems just want there to be an opportunity to cheat, especially in close race recounts. Out of nowhere, a lefty-run voting precinct will suddenly finds a whole bunch of mail-in ballots it didn’t count the first time for some reason. You already get this with absentee ballots, and Dems have won plenty of recount elections that way. Mail-In makes it even easier. 

  • Idiot 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

We can't allow in-person voting!!!!

Only foolish Republicans go out in public in large crowds right now!!!!

 

Meanwhile, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Costco, Target (all popular with Democrats)-----completely PACKED with shoppers on the weekend.   Masks are working.

 

Can someone explain the cognitive dissonance, on why masked Trader Joes crowds are fine, but masked polling booths are a matter of life and death?   

I mean, I guess I take Hillary Clinton's warning serious, that the Russians will try to interfere again.

I don't recall much talk about no in-person polling.  Rather, just an option if you don't want to go stand in line.  What is the problem with having more options?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...