Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Report: Biden may not debate due to cognitive decline

Trump only uses the best words.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 minute ago, Akkula said:

Must be a side effect of the dementia meds..  Maybe Alex Jones can tell us what is up with him???

There are rumors of an Adderall addiction though but I haven't seen proof.

People, not a fan.

Holy sh*t Miranda Devine from the Daly Telgraph reported this with the evidence of "they're are saying".

I mean Miranda Devine? Wow.

Hmmm...I dunno. Sounds an awful lot like that guy John Barron.

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Biden laughs at the suggestion he should take a cognitive test, then demonstrates why he should.  The guy just isn't "all there."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/08/05/biden_snaps_at_reporter_why_the_hell_would_i_take_a_cognitive_test_are_you_a_junkie.html

How did he demonstrate why he should. 

6 hours ago, sebasour said:

I'm not gonna buy the conspiracy of him not debating  until it happens, but he better

If he debates he loses.

If he doesn't debate, he loses.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

33 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

If he debates he loses.

And when Trump debates, everybody loses...

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

43 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

If he debates he loses.

Can you imagine if he was up in the polls and refused to debate Biden?  The heads of the lefties on this site would literally explode.  It would just be another example of Trump's authoritarian ways.  It would definitely be a thread with more than 3 pages.  :pitchforks:

2 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

Can you imagine if he was up in the polls and refused to debate Biden?  The heads of the lefties on this site would literally explode.  It would just be another example of Trump's authoritarian ways.  It would definitely be a thread with more than 3 pages.  :pitchforks:

You mean like in December/January, before the Dems even had a nominee?

7 hours ago, tspoke said:

There has only been one candidate that has committed to doing the 3 debates...... Want to guess which one it is? 

All this talk of Biden skipping the debates sounds like wishful thinking in my book. He seems to do fine in the interviews I have seen. They may not have been hard hitting interviews but either have Trump's and he still manages to sound like an idiot with the slightest follow up questions. 

Take off your groovy Rachel Maddow MSLSD goggles and join us in reality. Trump is actually pushing for a 4th debate right before mail in voting begins.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-campaign-wants-a-fourth-debate-with-biden-added-in-early-september/2020/08/05/e0071334-d753-11ea-aff6-220dd3a14741_story.html

Of course Biden looks OK in interviews because your propaganda news won’t show you the embarrassing parts, and they exist, big time. Biden won’t take any interviews that are real, meaning there will be the normal tough questions every party nominee has gotten for decades.

I think Biden will do at least 2 and maybe try to get out of a 3rd. Hopefully there is 4. That would be a total of 8 hours for Biden to regularly struggle on making basic points and make it clear his decline makes him unqualified. With the debates after the DNC convention, they’re stuck with Joe at that point. 

kat.jpg

5 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

Did you watch Trumps interviews?

Dude, you’re out of your mind. Trump gets ripped every single day he does a press conference briefing and takes tough questions from the press. Give me an f-ing break. When was the last time Biden did a press conference and took lots of tough questions? 😂😂😂😂😂

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, you’re out of your mind. Trump gets ripped every single day he does a press conference briefing and takes tough questions from the press. Give me an f-ing break. When was the last time Biden did a press conference and took lots of tough questions? 😂😂😂😂😂

I was simply asking you if you watched the last two interviews that President Trump did.

If you did, how do you think he performed?