Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RSF

AAC going with full schedule, sorta

No surprise with this.  My squad gets 11 games unless We decide to hook up a replacement for the canceled Washington State gig.  8 regular conference and as already babbled about...@ BYU,  Rice,  North Texas. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

AAC is matching the p5 for testing etc. Opponets have to match that as well and games have to be before conference play. The schools would prefer to have a bye week before the conference start as well to buffer.

Not sure all the teams will be able to keep the games they have left with those requirements. Commander and Chief series is safe though and Navy is working on ND game still.

37 minutes ago, JoeBlo said:

Not sure all the teams will be able to keep the games they have left with those requirements. Commander and Chief series is safe though and Navy is working on ND game still.

Yeah, on that tangent I noticed on the ACC website the composite schedule had wiped the slate clean on OOC games.  Could be a lot of reasons why, but everything out of the SE that I've read suggests that the UCF at Georgia Tech game is 'up in the air'', and Temple at Miami is nowhere to be seen either (in this case Miami has other options on the original schedule), even though there no apparent reason it doesnt fit the ACC scheduling model.  It could be they are trying to work a date, or it could be that the ACC schools just decided to start over.  UNC at UCF is getting the axe because it's scheduled for Labor Day wknd plus the UCF AD has said he wont move it to NC.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, RSF said:

Yeah, on that tangent I noticed on the ACC website the composite schedule had wiped the slate clean on OOC games.  Could be a lot of reasons why, but everything out of the SE that I've read suggests that the UCF at Georgia Tech game is 'up in the air'', and Temple at Miami is nowhere to be seen either (in this case Miami has other options on the original schedule), even though there no apparent reason it doesnt fit the ACC scheduling model.  It could be they are trying to work a date, or it could be that the ACC schools just decided to start over.  UNC at UCF is getting the axe because it's scheduled for Labor Day wknd plus the UCF AD has said he wont move it to NC.

Miami is trying to stack wins they kept the UAB game instead of Temple. UAB will probably end up beating them 🤣