Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Example of why I appreciate this place.

There is a college sports fan group on Facebook I post on along with a few others from this board.

It was "Roast LSU day"  I made a joke about gumbo.  An unhinged member went off about me using meth, using slurs, etc... Which did not bother me too much, cus LSU fans.  But I posted an article about meth use in rural Louisiana since he brought it up and asked "is this why yall gumbo game slipping"  I got the following responses

"yeah, that’s it. You’re an idiot. Do you really think this is how we all act? Like I said, you’re an IDIOT! I’ve never done Meth, I Retired from the actual US Army as a Combat Veteran, I don’t need a Militia to make me feel important. But whenever you are ready, I’ll put my shooting skills up against yours any day of the week. This isn’t Call of Duty, you don’t get to start over. Nice try though retard."

" I didn’t get triggered, if I was triggered you’d be running for your pathetic life. You got scared though because you shitten in your panties right about now. I just stated fact. I don’t let Boise St. fans upset me, I know it’s all they have since their team sucks so bad. Nice try though! Now go change your big girl panties before your momma notices you’re wearing hers."

Facebook is cancer.

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

There is a college sports fan group on Facebook I post on along with a few others from this board.

It was "Roast LSU day"  I made a joke about gumbo.  An unhinged member went off about me using meth, using slurs, etc... Which did not bother me too much, cus LSU fans.  But I posted an article about meth use in rural Louisiana since he brought it up and asked "is this why yall gumbo game slipping"  I got the following responses

"yeah, that’s it. You’re an idiot. Do you really think this is how we all act? Like I said, you’re an IDIOT! I’ve never done Meth, I Retired from the actual US Army as a Combat Veteran, I don’t need a Militia to make me feel important. But whenever you are ready, I’ll put my shooting skills up against yours any day of the week. This isn’t Call of Duty, you don’t get to start over. Nice try though retard."

" I didn’t get triggered, if I was triggered you’d be running for your pathetic life. You got scared though because you shitten in your panties right about now. I just stated fact. I don’t let Boise St. fans upset me, I know it’s all they have since their team sucks so bad. Nice try though! Now go change your big girl panties before your momma notices you’re wearing hers."

Facebook is cancer.

Facebook is cancer.

It's required for my work so I can't delete it, and at first it's like: "Oh how nice I get some family news I would have never gotten." Then it's like: nonstop angst, fake news, and sanctimony.

The meme pages are decent though.

Fans of any SEC team fail to have any semblance of a sense of humor. They go from 0 to 60 in miliseconds if you joke about their team, conference, or state.

I made this joke on Facebook a few years ago: What’s 200 ft long and only has 3 teeth? The concession line at an Alabama football game. 
You would’ve thought I shot the Pope by the butthurt reaction it got.

12 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Fans of any SEC team fail to any semblance of a sense of humor. They go from 0 to 60 in miliseconds if you joke about their team, conference, or state.

I made this joke on Facebook a few years ago: What’s 200 ft long and only has 3 teeth? The concession line at an Alabama football game. 
You would’ve thought I shot the Pope by the butthurt reaction it got.

Probably hit too close to home.   Lol

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Facebook is cancer.

You are lucky you didn't bring up corn dogs. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Facebook is cancer.

Wow is all I got!  He seemed like such a nice guy at first...😂

8 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Facebook is cancer.

Solid social media strategies are essential in today's business environment. 

HMHB is going to be the toast of Boise's Fortune 500 world in no time at this pace.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

Here's another example

The comments are wonderful (look specifically for Mark Barr). Eat a working class lunch? What a display of bourgeois  extravagance!!!!!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

9 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Here's another example

The comments are wonderful (look specifically for Mark Barr). Eat a working class lunch? What a display of bourgeois  extravagance!!!!!

I'm dead.
""Heh eating bread and cheese now are we? Yet another cog in the capitalist machine"

27 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Here's another example

On what planet is that a working class lunch?

Just now, Los_Aztecas said:

On what planet is that a working class lunch?

...Earth? It's charcuterie. That's like... 15 bucks worth of food that 2-3 people could comfortably split. 

I mean cheese, bread, dried meats... that's kinda what peasants have been eating for the last 200 years

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

39 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Here's another example

Charcuterie is just adult lunchables