Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Mitch gets one right.

Is he moving away from the hard right ?

Or just trying to curry votes from Environmental crowd ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

12 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Let’s hope that the “Pebble Mine” is put to a final end next.  

Looks like Jr is on it https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/510534-trump-jr-expresses-opposition-to-pebble-mine-project-advanced-by

The Trump kids, guardians of our nations wild spaces?  Who would have thunk.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The opponents are all Republican and this is a sharp turn of course for Trump.

Does he legalize pot next in an attempt to win the election?

I may vote for him in that case. weed GIF

Posted Image

32 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Looks like Jr is on it https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/510534-trump-jr-expresses-opposition-to-pebble-mine-project-advanced-by

The Trump kids, guardians of our nations wild spaces?  Who would have thunk.

They hunt and camp and fish.  Obviously, a lot of rural folks do too, you could easily re-frame the climate change debate and get a lot done...

It was veto proof you maroons, Trump had nothing to do with it.

This was a political favor from Mitch McConnell to Senator Corey Gardner, the bill's sponsor. Gardner has been a good soldier for the GOP and his re-election campaign is in serious trouble, they're hoping this helps him in Colorado. Gardner's team has been running commercials about "Gardner's Law" non-stop for the past three weeks.

Kinda funny how Republicans have no problem with increased government spending and federal acquisition of public land if it can save them a senate seat.

(Personally, I'm thrilled with the bill and can't remember the last time McConnell's political chicanery worked out in my favor.)

40 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

This was a political favor from Mitch McConnell to Senator Corey Gardner, the bill's sponsor. Gardner has been a good soldier for the GOP and his re-election campaign is in serious trouble, they're hoping this helps him in Colorado. Gardner's team has been running commercials about "Gardner's Law" non-stop for the past three weeks.

Kinda funny how Republicans have no problem with increased government spending and federal acquisition of public land if it can save them a senate seat.

(Personally, I'm thrilled with the bill and can't remember the last time McConnell's political chicanery worked out in my favor.)

So Cocaine Mitch got one right?  I'll edit the title.

I am thrilled with this as well.

35 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So Cocaine Mitch got one right?  I'll edit the title.

I am thrilled with this as well.

Cocaine Mitch is in "Damage Control" mode.  As in "I need to do something to save my own hide in the midst of this shit show".  The declaration by Yertle for challenged GOP members to distance themselves from "Supreme Leader" was not a coincidence....

1 hour ago, Fort Fun said:

Thanks. I knew this was a shameless, desperate ploy for votes, I just wasn’t sure which ones.