Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Not a good look, CSU

This is such a +++++ing cluster.  CSU is, no matter what Wyoming fans might say, one of they key institutions to this conference.  Between donor support, 21st century history, Olympic sports and facility upgrades, and coaching salaries, this was a program and school at the foundation of the MWC.

Just +++++ing sad.  I am pissed and can not imagine how CSU fans feel.  We are here for you guys, clean house, start over.  Fire the AD, the coach and start fresh.

Freaking unreal.  

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is such a +++++ing cluster.  CSU is, no matter what Wyoming fans might say, one of they key institutions to this conference.  Between donor support, 21st century history, Olympic sports and facility upgrades, and coaching salaries, this was a program and school at the foundation of the MWC.

Just +++++ing sad.  I am pissed and can not imagine how CSU fans feel.  We are here for you guys, clean house, start over.  Fire the AD, the coach and start fresh.

Freaking unreal.  

I honestly don’t know what to think. I am not sure if am more  mad or sad. 

4 hours ago, phxpoke said:

I'm not going to step on CSU when they are down. We hate the sheep, but we would never wish anything like this on them. I hope they can overcome this soon.

You want to hate your rivals for their merit or lack thereof. It sucks to see them suffer due to outside forces. Case in point: Vandals.

I think, therefore I'm.