Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Not a good look, CSU

Who of the CSU faithful here was a fan of the Addazio hire? I was surprised and underwhelmed. I have a large penis both in terms of length and girth. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Lots of players and parent's of players calling BS.  So much crap today would be solved if people would either name their damn sources of STFU.  The "unnamed" source is such a cop out and the root cause for so much divisiveness in our society.  We should be demanding that #LameStremMedia man up or shut up!

11 minutes ago, RambleOn said:

Lots of players and parent's of players calling BS.  So much crap today would be solved if people would either name their damn sources of STFU.  The "unnamed" source is such a cop out and the root cause for so much divisiveness in our society.  We should be demanding that #LameStremMedia man up or shut up!

This has nothing to do with the mainstream media. If you haven’t noticed, EVERYONE has a platform from which to spread “news.” The problem in America is that it’s citizens are too lazy to recognize or care who is writing the information they consume, OR they just keep reading until they find a version that supports their own narrative. 

3 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

This has nothing to do with the mainstream media. If you haven’t noticed, EVERYONE has a platform from which to spread “news.” The problem in America is that it’s citizens are too lazy to recognize or care who is writing the information they consume, OR they just keep reading until they find a version that supports their own narrative. 

Plus... continuing rant. The unnamed source isn’t one person. It’s several. A cooborated unnamed source is a good thing.  

”The player and staff member were two of 10 players and staff who contacted the Coloradoan in the past week regarding CSU’s handling of athletics and COVID-19. None wished to be identified for fear of retribution.”

This is why some conferences are going strictly conference only. They know what protocols their teams are following and I am sure have stringent penalties lined up if people break them. Like lost revenue they control.