Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Fresno State uniform reveal

27 minutes ago, WACkyGuy said:

Oregon can not and does not mix and match lol

They wore a different uni design every game for damn near the past 20 years. 95% of those combinations would look better than what Fresno State just got.

6 hours ago, thedude15 said:

Yeah I kinda prefer all whites and all reds for Fresno. I mean having a gimmick game (like all black) every now and then is cool but not really digging the dark blue.  

You're obviously not into the UTag Unis.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

6 hours ago, Football God said:

Revamped what? At Least Nike tries to be creative with their designs. Every Adidas uniform is a plain color jersey with a team name below the stripe logo. Not to mention to plain pants that might have a team logo somewhere.

Designed in 2015, and hasn't been topped since:

usatsi_11211541-2.jpg

Love the shoulders with the Aztec calendar !

Americans Mayor

54 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I'm guessing they will look better in person?? As someone said earlier, the all white, and the all red don't look bad. But the blue is butt ugly.

JMHO

As long as they don't do an all red field, I'm good.

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, WACkyGuy said:

I was thinking sad. That’s why I classify when one of the best players in school history calls out a fanbase on ESPN. 

We have more fans in attendance, every year and they pay significantly more to be there, on average.  Doubt Fresno would average 22k with Boise prices.  But already beat that horse to death in another thread.

This thread is about your ugly new uniforms.  

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We have more fans in attendance, every year and they pay significantly more to be there, on average.  Doubt Fresno would average 22k with Boise prices.  But already beat that horse to death in another thread.

This thread is about your ugly new uniforms.  

Haha I literally showed you the prices. Fresno on average is more expensive.

Back to my point, Vander Esch crapping on Boise fans on espn must suck 

Couldnt imagine if one of Fresno’s top pro athletes did that...to be fair they are on a different level than LVE. So it probably would be bigger news and hurt more

58 minutes ago, WACkyGuy said:

Haha I literally showed you the prices. Fresno on average is more expensive.

Back to my point, Vander Esch crapping on Boise fans on espn must suck 

Couldnt imagine if one of Fresno’s top pro athletes did that...to be fair they are on a different level than LVE. So it probably would be bigger news and hurt more

Haha I literally pointed out how you were retarded.  Your average price is far less expensive.  You just added up the different levels of pricing ticket range and divided by number of levels, completely ignoring how many are in each level of pricing.  I showed how full of shit you were when Boise brought in SIGNIFICANTLY more ticket revenue.

So, we have more fans in attendance and they pay far more on average to be there Lololololol

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Haha I literally pointed out how you were retarded.  Your average price is far less expensive.  You just added up the different levels of pricing ticket range and divided by number of levels, completely ignoring how many are in each level of pricing.  I showed how full of shit you were when Boise brought in SIGNIFICANTLY more ticket revenue.

So, we have more fans in attendance and they pay far more on average to be there Lololololol

Woah, the need to call me retarded? Take a deep breath buddy.

And no need to have this same arguement, especially when I have the link from your website that shows Fresno has higher prices. 

Are you going to comment on my LVE point? 

1 minute ago, WACkyGuy said:

Woah, the need to call me retarded? Take a deep breath buddy.

And no need to have this same arguement, especially when I have the link from your website that shows Fresno has higher prices. 

Are you going to comment on my LVE point? 

Yeah you got clowned in that argument too.  I broke down the math (very easy math mind you) Showing Boise had FAR more ticket revenue.  You know that means they PAID MORE (a lot more)  for tickets, right?  You ignored the amount in each seating section.  Having one tiny sliver on the 50 with higher ticket prices does not mean anything.  The math is really, really easy.

Boise has more in attendance EVERY year, and pay FAR more to be there, on average.

You could not even get 30 during during your two best seasons, ever.  Pathetic.

And yes, your argument is completely retarded.  It's the Forrest Gump of arguments.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah you got clowned in that argument too.  I broke down the math (very easy math mind you) Showing Boise had FAR more ticket revenue.  You know that means they PAID MORE (a lot more)  for tickets, right?  You ignored the amount in each seating section.  Having one tiny sliver on the 50 with higher ticket prices does not mean anything.  The math is really, really easy.

Boise has more in attendance EVERY year, and pay FAR more to be there, on average.

You could not even get 30 during during your two best seasons, ever.  Pathetic.

And yes, your argument is completely retarded.  It's the Forrest Gump of arguments.

And I told you it all goes into reporting. It really is quite simple and the proof is in the websites. 

And from someone who has worked for years in special education, you are a joke if you think it’s ok to use that word. It’s not funny, it’s not clever. 

Have a good one