Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

How Many "States" Are There in the "United States"?

4 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

what, none?  because we're all sovereign citizens or something?

"I'm a citizen state!" Something Maytard probably said.

I mean if you want to refer to each individual governing body as "the state" then there's thousands. If you want to refer to it as the subdivision that is described in the constitution that forms the basic building block of our federal system, there's 50. It's usually pretty easy to tell which one someone is talking about from context.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I mean if you want to refer to each individual governing body as "the state" then there's thousands. If you want to refer to it as the subdivision that is described in the constitution that forms the basic building block of our federal system, there's 50. It's usually pretty easy to tell which one someone is talking about from context.

The context is taking money outta your azz , er um uh, "Federal Debt Collection Procedure"

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

14 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

what, none?  because we're all sovereign citizens or something?

You're as free as I am, so take whatever path you want. Personally, afa definitions go, I keep it simple and stick to article 1 section 1 of the state constitution, and I suggest everyone else do the same*

*not legal advice just an opinion. Bar members get paid to play dumb about this sh't and would be drawn and quartered if they ever discussed this topic openly.

33 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

You're as free as I am, so take whatever path you want. Personally, afa definitions go, I keep it simple and stick to article 1 section 1 of the state constitution, and I suggest everyone else do the same*

*not legal advice just an opinion. Bar members get paid to play dumb about this sh't and would be drawn and quartered if they ever discussed this topic openly.

Which state constitution?

15 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Which state constitution?

Here is California's, most important part bolded (IOW, anyone or thing that wants claim injury or dominion over you needs to show you've  violated their freedom and independence and/or Rights, or that you waived your F&I for purposes of the claim ): 

All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy.

37 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

How many states in the US as of right now

Let's see... there are at six I can count: delirium, derangement, fatigue, angst, hope and hopelessness. :ph34r:

Or in your case, a state of denial when facts are being discussed. Don't make soupslam come in here and b-slap the few remaining teeth you have outta your mouth

36 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Solid, liquid, gas and plasma.

Why do you hate BEC? The 5th State of matter.....matters. 

3 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

@Maynard Delecto

do you think the earth is flat?

I think to take part in this discussion you have to accept the The United States Code is a thing in your life that you have to accept/deal with it and its defintions somehow. And it is: 

https://www.govinfo.gov/help/uscode#:~:text=The United States Code%2C is,was first published in 1926.

Just now, Maynard Delecto said:

I think to take part in this discussion you have to accept the The United States Code is a thing in your life that you have to accept/deal with it and its defintions somehow. And it is: 

https://www.govinfo.gov/help/uscode#:~:text=The United States Code%2C is,was first published in 1926.

i accept with that and am dealing with it

is the earth flat?

Just now, AndroidAggie said:

i accept with that and am dealing with it

is the earth flat?

In reality the earth is flat. We don't live in reality though. We live in a simulation based on a movie adaptation of a book that was inspired by a nightmare.

23 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

In reality the earth is flat. We don't live in reality though. We live in a simulation based on a movie adaptation of a book that was inspired by a nightmare.

I took the purple pill, so all that is real is also unreal.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.