Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

RIP Bernell Trammell & F the Mainstream Media

On 8/3/2020 at 10:25 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I know, how could you be so wrong on that?

Wrong.

It's your ability to create anti R conspiracies out of your ass just because you can.

Wow.

Just, wow.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You must have had a lot of fun looking for that one. 😂😂😂🤪🤪👍 Your whining & anger is like a little delicate kitty getting lippy. Precious. 😹😹😹👍

Point out my "whining & anger", cupcake. Lol. Is that what you call it when someone is making fun of you being a knucklehead? And I'm not judging you on your questionable taste in dress shorts...you be you.

This post of yours really did bring out your feminine side. Are you finally coming to grips with your sexuality? Good for you if so. 

Work on that first and then we can revisit your racist feelings. 

I think Convert is right on this one. If it had been someone killing a black Biden supporter the media would have been all over it. Even moreso if the killer was a white Trump supporter. It’s the same with police killing a black dude, even though police kill white dudes more frequently. Apparently police killing white dudes doesn’t generate enough clicks. 

23 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Do you all really not understand proportionality? Because the white deaths is a bigger number take is pretty ignorant imo. 

image.png.2705329ab7ef6b44aff5a151def31a0d.png

True but can’t the media report at least one white dude killed by the police and make a big deal about it? 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

True but can’t the media report at least one white dude killed by the police and make a big deal about it? 

In a nutshell this is why

image.png.f4e06fae3611dc56e07e6a587b0fe62f.png

That said I definitely have watched stories about white people killed by police. I specifically recall the story of Zachary Hammond getting a lot of run...mostly because it was reminiscent of what you typically see happen to young black males in the same situation.

1 minute ago, AztecSU said:

In a nutshell this is why

image.png.f4e06fae3611dc56e07e6a587b0fe62f.png

That said I definitely have watched stories about white people killed by police. I specifically recall the story of Zachary Hammond getting a lot of run...mostly because it was reminiscent of what you typically see happen to young black males in the same situation.

C’mon you’ve got to admit a cop killing a black man is at least ten times more likely to end up in the news than a cop killing a white man. Where’s the proportionality in reporting? 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

C’mon you’ve got to admit a cop killing a black man is at least ten times more likely to end up in the news than a cop killing a white man. Where’s the proportionality in reporting? 

Why would they make a big deal out of white's being dis-proportionally UNLIKELY to be shot?

2 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Why would they make a big deal out of white's being dis-proportionally UNLIKELY to be shot?

C’mon you’re avoiding the narrative by the media and you know it. Cop killing black man gets media clicks and gets people riled up. Cop killing white man not so much. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

C’mon you’re avoiding the narrative by the media and you know it. Cop killing black man gets media clicks and gets people riled up. Cop killing white man not so much. 

Cops unnecessarily killing any citizen is a huge issue. Certainly gets reported where I live when they kill someone regardless of race.

The fact that if you are black, you are far more likely to be killed by a cop is indisputable.

In general, the cops need to be held much more accountable when they use deadly force. It should always be a last resort. 

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

5 minutes ago, Mano said:

Cops unnecessarily killing any citizen is a huge issue. Certainly gets reported where I live when they kill someone regardless of race.

The fact that if you are black, you are far more likely to be killed by a cop is indisputable.

In general, the cops need to be held much more accountable when they use deadly force. It should always be a last resort. 

You’re deflecting from my comment. Isn’t it true that a cop killing a black man is ten times more likely to appear in the national news that a cop killing a white man? 

9 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

You’re deflecting from my comment. Isn’t it true that a cop killing a black man is ten times more likely to appear in the national news that a cop killing a white man? 

Yep, just like it's far more likely for national media to cover the disappearance of a white girl than a black girl. 

14 hours ago, PackNation said:

Point out my "whining & anger", cupcake. Lol. Is that what you call it when someone is making fun of you being a knucklehead? And I'm not judging you on your questionable taste in dress shorts...you be you.

This post of yours really did bring out your feminine side. Are you finally coming to grips with your sexuality? Good for you if so. 

Work on that first and then we can revisit your racist feelings. 

Oh no, your anger is rising. 🙀🙀🙀🙀 😾😾😾Meow Meow !!! 😾😾😾   😹😹😹 You’re a precious little thing when you get angry. 💕🐥🐥🐥🌹

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, AztecSU said:

Yep, just like it's far more likely for national media to cover the disappearance of a white girl than a black girl. 

It’s usually upper middle class white girls that get most of the attention. Boys of any race or even poor white and black girls don’t get as much coverage. And you know why news directors often do this, right? Hint: racism isn’t usually the motivation. 

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh no, your anger is rising. 🙀🙀🙀🙀 😾😾😾Meow Meow !!! 😾😾😾   😹😹😹 You’re a precious little thing when you get angry. 💕🐥🐥🐥🌹

Lol. Need to step up your game, little sister.

It's amazing you are so bad at this considering message boards are your life. Maybe your Jr High level smack is considered top shelf on your favorite white supremacist forum? Emojis on that site are probably spectacular.