Sign in to follow this  
halfmanhalfbronco

Black man stabbed at Portland protest by white man for being a conservative journalist.

3 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

You can’t even make this shit up!  lol 

We have lost our minds.

• Like 1

Here's what happened for those that didn't watch the video, the "conservative journalist", whatever the hell that is, came up behind the stabber and corralled him by the shoulders and neck, then the guy stabbed him.

Lol in the video he was all "I was trying to de-escalate"...

This was a stupid games stupid prizes thing. Move along. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Here's what happened for those that didn't watch the video, the "conservative journalist", whatever the hell that is, came up behind the stabber and corralled him by the shoulders and neck, then the guy stabbed him.

I'd kind of agree with this. The journalist forcefully clapped the guy around the shoulder from behind.

The guy was following them, though, and probably looking for trouble while holding a knife.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

They were being followed by a man with deadly weapon for filming. He put one arm around his shoulders and was stabbed.  Just had it coming right?  A clap on the shoulder...JFC

move along people nothing to see here - Officer Barbrady - quickmeme

1 hour ago, CV147 said:

I'd kind of agree with this. The journalist forcefully clapped the guy around the shoulder from behind.

The guy was following them, though, and probably looking for trouble while holding a knife.

Here is my problem.  The protests are supposed to be about the unnecessary use of force by police.  That is a righteous and noble thing to protest.  However then you are clearly looking for trouble (following them) and use completely unreasonable use of force, stabbing, an unarmed black man because he clapped you on the shoulder?  That's some BS.

15 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Here is my problem.  The protests are supposed to be about the unnecessary use of force by police.  That is a righteous and noble thing to protest.  However then you are clearly looking for trouble (following them) and use completely unreasonable use of force, stabbing, an unarmed black man because he clapped you on the shoulder?  That's some BS.

i wouldn't put it past the white guy to 'fear' because he saw a big mean black guy

it's messed up no matter who does it. investigate, prosecute.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

i wouldn't put it past the white guy to 'fear' because he saw a big mean black guy

it's messed up no matter who does it. investigate, prosecute.

:rotflmfao:. If it's OK for the police, it's OK for me, right? 

Even though that's what we supposedly are protesting against.

15 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Exactly. This is the irony of the that situation and the comments implying that the reporter is partially to blame. 

Just now, Los_Aztecas said:

:rotflmfao:. If it's OK for the police, it's OK for me, right? 

Even though that's what we supposedly are protesting against.

not sure what precisely the stabber was thinking.  but there's a common refrain of 'i feared for my life' when the would-be assailant is black.

• Like 1

Just now, AndroidAggie said:

not sure what precisely the stabber was thinking.  but there's a common refrain of 'i feared for my life' when the would-be assailant is black.

Which is the problem.