Jump to content
robe

Haunted rental house

Recommended Posts

I own a rental house that is possibly haunted by a ghost or an evil spirit. 2 tenants and my cleaning women both told me it’s haunted. 
 

Apparently the doors open and close and blinds  move. When you are in the basement you can hear someone walking around upstairs. Door knobs fall off. The ones who don’t say anything just leave the house with evidence of domestic violence. It’s the only house I can’t keep rented. 
 

Im going to lock my self in the basement of the house with just a candle tonight to see what happens. 
 

If you never hear from me again you’ll know that haunted house are deadly.

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robe said:

I own a rental house that is possibly haunted by a ghost or an evil spirit. 2 tenants and my cleaning women both told me it’s haunted. 
 

Apparently the doors open and close and blinds  move. When you are in the basement you can hear someone walking around upstairs. Door knobs fall off. The ones who don’t say anything just leave the house with evidence of domestic violence. It’s the only house I can’t keep rented. 
 

Im going to lock my self in the basement of the house with just a candle tonight to see what happens. 
 

If you never hear from me again you’ll know that haunted house are deadly.

-5/10

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robe said:

I own a rental house that is possibly haunted by a ghost or an evil spirit. 2 tenants and my cleaning women both told me it’s haunted. 
 

Apparently the doors open and close and blinds  move. When you are in the basement you can hear someone walking around upstairs. Door knobs fall off. The ones who don’t say anything just leave the house with evidence of domestic violence. It’s the only house I can’t keep rented. 
 

Im going to lock my self in the basement of the house with just a candle tonight to see what happens. 
 

If you never hear from me again you’ll know that haunted house are deadly.

Your tenants and cleaning lady are probably f-ing with you because it's hard to get you to fix anything in the damn house. They probably have speakers hidden and other gadgets to make it look haunted as payback. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That's awesome.  Bring your phone and record for an hour or so.

Trying to get haunted stuff on video that's not faked is like getting bigfoot on camera. Ain't going to happen because neither exist. 

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nevada Convert said:

Trying to get haunted stuff on video that's not faked is like getting bigfoot on camera. Ain't going to happen because neither exist. 

That's right, you believe anything, even an idiot like Wally Newsom. LOL!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Your tenants and cleaning lady are probably f-ing with you because it's hard to get you to fix anything in the damn house. They probably have speakers hidden and other gadgets to make it look haunted as payback. 

I know when I was a renter my fiscal priorities included leave valuable shit behind to screw with my landlord

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, robe said:

I own a rental house that is possibly haunted by a ghost or an evil spirit. 2 tenants and my cleaning women both told me it’s haunted. 
 

Apparently the doors open and close and blinds  move. When you are in the basement you can hear someone walking around upstairs. Door knobs fall off. The ones who don’t say anything just leave the house with evidence of domestic violence. It’s the only house I can’t keep rented. 
 

Im going to lock my self in the basement of the house with just a candle tonight to see what happens. 
 

If you never hear from me again you’ll know that haunted house are deadly.

It's probably a manifestation of your BYU obsession. This particular quote of yours is telling .." The ones who don't say anything just leave the house with evidence of domestic violence "... nut punching manifestation clearly.  You need an excorsist.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...