Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Haunted rental house

I own a rental house that is possibly haunted by a ghost or an evil spirit. 2 tenants and my cleaning women both told me it’s haunted. 

Apparently the doors open and close and blinds  move. When you are in the basement you can hear someone walking around upstairs. Door knobs fall off. The ones who don’t say anything just leave the house with evidence of domestic violence. It’s the only house I can’t keep rented. 

Im going to lock my self in the basement of the house with just a candle tonight to see what happens. 

If you never hear from me again you’ll know that haunted house are deadly.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

1 hour ago, robe said:

I own a rental house that is possibly haunted by a ghost or an evil spirit. 2 tenants and my cleaning women both told me it’s haunted. 

Apparently the doors open and close and blinds  move. When you are in the basement you can hear someone walking around upstairs. Door knobs fall off. The ones who don’t say anything just leave the house with evidence of domestic violence. It’s the only house I can’t keep rented. 

Im going to lock my self in the basement of the house with just a candle tonight to see what happens. 

-5/10

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, robe said:

Your tenants and cleaning lady are probably f-ing with you because it's hard to get you to fix anything in the damn house. They probably have speakers hidden and other gadgets to make it look haunted as payback. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Your tenants and cleaning lady are probably f-ing with you because it's hard to get you to fix anything in the damn house. They probably have speakers hidden and other gadgets to make it look haunted as payback. 

I know when I was a renter my fiscal priorities included leave valuable shit behind to screw with my landlord

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 hours ago, robe said:

It's probably a manifestation of your BYU obsession. This particular quote of yours is telling .." The ones who don't say anything just leave the house with evidence of domestic violence "... nut punching manifestation clearly.  You need an excorsist.