Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The "lets make fun of sovereign citizens" thread.

40 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

You've wasted infinite amounts of mug's text making definitions mean what you want but now all of the sudden you found a dictionary?

:lol:

SovCit 101 talking point 24.B "Why you are not a sovereign citizen and an appeal to God"

9 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I’m convinced @Maynard Delecto is a sock. I’m also pretty sure @#1Stunner is the sticky ice cream stained hand in the sock.

Sorry sean, but it's all about guys like @halfmanhalfbronco. He's a fortune 500 exec adventure ranger who makes time to heal the sick and aid those less fortunate than he, all while being the most prolific poster on an obscure internet message board. That's what ppl want more of. I posted his farewell speech from a couple months back, I'm really looking for more updates regarding his personal and professional life, what a guy.

Almost nobody cares about a conspiracy theorist, alex jones asshat sovereign citizen like Ole Kuz. But you're def'ly not a nobody, sean. So re: my sock empire, I'm sad to say those days are numbered. I'm no longer connected to the tech industry, and don't get free internet devices anymore

No more free internet devices with limited lifespans = no more bribes to my family and friends to access their IPs remotely = inevitable decline of Covert Operations Division of Maynard Inc. And  trust Ole Kuz when he tells ya, y'all are gonna miss it just as much as I will #FareTheeWelll

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

31 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Better late than never happy

Next on your reading list shd be US v. Anthony, and the congressional acts that body created to incorporate itself.

also satanist central banker is just code for "jews" because it's just moron flavored nazis. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

16 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Sorry sean, but it's all about guys like @halfmanhalfbronco. He's a fortune 500 exec adventure ranger who makes time to heal the sick and aid those less fortunate than he, all while being the most prolific poster on an obscure internet message board. That's what ppl want more of. I posted his farewell speech from a couple months back, I'm really looking for more updates regarding his personal and professional life, what a guy.

Almost nobody cares about a conspiracy theorist, alex jones asshat sovereign citizen like Ole Kuz. But you're def'ly not a nobody, sean. So re: my sock empire, I'm sad to say those days are numbered. I'm no longer connected to the tech industry, and don't get free internet devices anymore

No more free internet devices with limited lifespans = no more bribes to my family and friends to access their IPs remotely = inevitable decline of Covert Operations Division of Maynard Inc. And  trust Ole Kuz when he tells ya, y'all are gonna miss it just as much as I will #FareTheeWelll

SovCit 101 tactic 14A "When called out, get really angry, it may not work but somebody as dumb as you might be sympathetic and think your anger is justified" 

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

SovCit 101 tactic 14A "When called out, get really angry, it may not work but somebody as dumb as you might be sympathetic and think your anger is justified" 

No anger at all. I'm the toast of the sovereign citizen movement thanks to you. 

I'm honored that you took time from  your busy Fortune 500 day to devote to little old me.

But enough about me and my conspiracy theories. You haven't updated us in a while on all the exciting goings on in your super interesting life. I posted your thread a few minutes ago, you were probably attending to one of your terminally ill relatives or something and didn't see it, so, when you get a chance:

8 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

No anger at all. I'm the toast of the sovereign citizen movement thanks to you. 

I'm honored that you took time from  your busy Fortune 500 day to devote to little old me.

But enough about me and my conspiracy theories. You haven't updated us in a while on all the exciting goings on in your super interesting life. I posted your thread a few minutes ago, you were probably attending to one of your terminally ill relatives or something and didn't see it, so, when you get a chance:

32 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nobody cares about the sovereign citizen stuff. You should put your mod powers to good use and just ban me now.

Oh, that's right, you retired at the height of your moderating career to go on to bigger and better things etc... None of which had anything to do with those unpleasant bouts of psychopathy you were going through earlier in the day, I'm sure.

How is all that going?

47 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Nobody cares about the sovereign citizen stuff. You should put your mod powers to good use and just ban me now.

Oh, that's right, you retired at the height of your moderating career to go on to bigger and better things etc... None of which had anything to do with those unpleasant bouts of psychopathy you were going through earlier in the day, I'm sure.

How is all that going?

Sovereign Citizen Meme Compilation (Part 1) - YouTube

38 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Maynard, spouts SovCit 101 talking points for months on end "nobody cares about it!" lol

Point taken.

That should have read "With the exception of one really cool Fortune 500 VIP, nobody cares about that sovereign citizen nonsense."

I can't say it enough, I am so honored you've devoted so much of your valuable time to my asshattery. #MustBeDoingSomethingRight

28 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Point taken.

That should have read "With the exception of one really cool Fortune 500 VIP, nobody cares about that sovereign citizen nonsense."

I can't say it enough, I am so honored you've devoted so much of your valuable time to my asshattery. #MustBeDoingSomethingRight

Maynard like

How did you know that I'm a sovereign citizen? | Make a Meme