Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The "lets make fun of sovereign citizens" thread.

9 hours ago, CPslograd said:

Hearing you say "city dweller" makes me miss BR.

He was abrasive and could easily ruin the board for a few hours but he'd tear stupid things apart with zero remorse and infinite stamina.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

21 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

You should put your mod powers to good use and just ban me now.

What? And deny the board of the entertainment value of your posts? Absolutely not.

People, not a fan.

3 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Good job editing out the part about @halfmanhalfbronco's exit stage left after his nutter, Greg. I've probably storyteller shamed him enough already

fortune500_social_1200.png.8f422168d8f4b9955ad7d0da67f0506d.png

See, here is the funny thing, about a dozen posters on this board are friends with me in real life, and I have posted my real, full name often.  @4UNLV @Broncomare, @BSUTOP25 @mysfit @ph90702 and of course the board owner all follow me on facebook.

Now, go ramble more about God's law and being incorporated :lol:

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

See, here is the funny thing, about a dozen posters on this board are friends with me in real life, and I have posted my real, full name often.  @4UNLV @Broncomare, @BSUTOP25 @mysfit @ph90702 and of course the board owner all follow me on facebook.

Now, go ramble more about God's law and being incorporated :lol:

Stalkers are amusing.

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Stalkers are amusing.

I keep ruining his persona.  I ruined the "Maynard brand" by doing it better than he did and convincing the entire board I was him.  Now ruined his latest nonsense by exposing it as sovcit gibberish.

He is understandably upset.

32 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I keep ruining his persona.  I ruined the "Maynard brand" by doing it better than he did and convincing the entire board I was him.  Now ruined his latest nonsense by exposing it as sovcit gibberish.

He is understandably upset.

His socks were and are incredibly easy to pick out.

Anyone in Vegas remember Irwin Schiff, the old guy that had a radio show and books claiming that it’s unconstitutional to have to pay income tax? That guy had thousands and thousands of people believing that, and he gave them step by step instructions on how to go about not paying through a declaration statement. He was very convincing, and the guy wasn’t in jail despite not paying. So that helped convince people.  But he actually paid his taxes and then stopped in 1997. He got busted for helping all his customers avoid taxes which came to a total of $56 million he was a part in defrauding the gov. He died in prison. Most of his customers were also prosecuted. DUH!! 

kat.jpg