Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The "lets make fun of sovereign citizens" thread.

6 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Fortune 500 big wigs: "Hey @halfmanhalfbronco, how bout we hit the links this saturday and smooze it up about our big LOB plans"

hmhb: "Sorry guys no can do,  gotta set this guy some sovereign citizen dude straight once and for all"

Sovereign Citizen Dictionary | MindSoap

1 minute ago, Maynard Delecto said:

^^^Spends time schooling the alex jones crowd iso with his terminal sister or broke dad^^^ #priorities

I'm not calling you a conspiracy theorist.  I am saying you speak gibberish and have posted nothing but sovciv talking points for months.

:lol:

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

Do you think this particular type of stupidity is hereditary?

If so, may God help us.

Careful, you are getting close to talking about his kids.  Last time posters did that (even with fictional socks) , he cried to Mugtang. Epic tantrum.  

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

The dude in that last video is nonstop talking 

I can't stand people who don't listen. 

In the video, he puts the plates back on the same way they were prior to getting pulled over.  They should have pulled him over again and written a second ticket. For the lulz.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We all evolve.  There was a time @youngredbullfan was getting head from trap hoe's in the hendo while MWCboarding, now he is trying to take Pawpaw's farm.

are traps attracted to men, as a rule?

i remember seeing this gorgeous cosplay woman only to later find out it was a trap.  it was a very arousing and confusing time for me.