Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The "lets make fun of sovereign citizens" thread.

Sovereign Citizens my ass. Nothing but a bunch of morons.

"You are in violation the 4th Article of the Articles of Confederation."

Mmmm-kay.

We haven't been governed by them since when ?

1789 ?

They never did apply to you.

Video #2

Go home and roll up another blunt dude. It will help your case.

I first became aware of the Sovereign Citizens Movement about ten years ago. I was reading about the Lafferty brothers here in Utah and their murderous rampage that was decreed by God. They were Sovereign Citizens.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

23 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Mmmm-kay.

We haven't been governed by them since what ?

1789 ?

They really are idiots.  Since we have a bona fide one on the board, spouting off SovCit 101 talking points I think this is a good time to point out they are not unique, special or presenting any argument worth hearing.  

One of the cop shows on tv had a segment where a deputy in Nye County NV pulled one of these morons over. He had the Sovereign Citizen fake plates on his truck. Deputy asked him for ID and dude goes nuts with his Articles of Confederation talking points. Deputy asks him about the crossbow on the passenger seat. Mr Sovereign Citizen tells him he’s a convicted felon and can’t legally own a firearm so he has a crossbow instead. The deputy didn’t arrest him, gave him a warning and followed the guy home to make sure he parked the truck. He was laughing at the guy all the way to his house.

32 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

This is the first I’ve heard of this and...Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

These idiots like @Maynard Delecto honestly think they are making these deep, sophisticated legal points.  Reality is they are speaking gibberish.  Honestly some of the dumbest MF'ers on the planet and the great tragedy is they actually think they are educated.  

4 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Mmmm-kay.

We haven't been governed by them since when ?

1789 ?

Video #2

Go home and roll up another blunt dude. It will help your case.

I first became aware of the Sovereign Citizens Movement about ten years ago. I was reading about the Lafferty brothers here in Utah and their murderous rampage that was decreed by God. They were Sovereign Citizens.

The concept of "Soveriegn Citizen" is the same as @halfmanhalfbronco's fortune 500 career: completely made up. 

Sovereign = all powerful; citizen = subject. It's impossible for one to modify the other, just like it's impossible to be a fortune 500 exec with a dad on the dole.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

1 hour ago, Maynard Delecto said:

The concept of "Soveriegn Citizen" is the same as @halfmanhalfbronco's fortune 500 career: completely made up. 

Sovereign = all powerful; citizen = subject. It's impossible for one to modify the other, just like it's impossible to be a fortune 500 exec with a dad on the dole.

Lol, like I have ever claimed to be a fortune 500 exec.  I am working on a start up project with F500 backing though.  *shrugs

Yes yes, your problem with the term is the same as others who share your exact beliefs, only God is all powerful.

Yet you use their talking points.  In fact, their talking points are your ONLY posts these days.

3 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

This is the first I’ve heard of this and...Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Wait.  Seriously???

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, Maynard Delecto said:

citizen means "city dweller" originally. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 hours ago, sean327 said:

One of the cop shows on tv had a segment where a deputy in Nye County NV pulled one of these morons over. He had the Sovereign Citizen fake plates on his truck. Deputy asked him for ID and dude goes nuts with his Articles of Confederation talking points. Deputy asks him about the crossbow on the passenger seat. Mr Sovereign Citizen tells him he’s a convicted felon and can’t legally own a firearm so he has a crossbow instead. The deputy didn’t arrest him, gave him a warning and followed the guy home to make sure he parked the truck. He was laughing at the guy all the way to his house.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

25 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

You've wasted infinite amounts of mug's text making definitions mean what you want but now all of the sudden you found a dictionary?

:lol:

a sovereign is a coin, part of the satanist central banker control

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.