Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Why do Masks cause such anger in people

1 hour ago, Bob said:

No. It makes zero difference. All Nordic countries plus Holland have refused them. I stand with those countries on this issue. Are those people in the countries I mentioned uneducated idiots?

Then why have doctors and nurses worn mask in operating rooms for almost a hundred years?

Fashion statement? :shrug:

16 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

even during this "peak" , 95 out of every 100 people tested are NOT infected.  The spread of COVID outdoors is practically impossible. If she felt "threatened" she could take her old, evil,  violent, ignorant Democrat  ass to a safe, socially distant location.

Why are Democrats so violent?

My friend, this reduction of all things evil to Democrats, or any group for that matter, is unhealthy and the source of why our nation is so psychologically damaged.  Turn off the Mark Levin.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

im disappointed in you, you’re usually one of the more pragmatic, intelligent posters here.

Ok fine, they want all of us to wear masks to turn us into Muslims and then they can institute sharia law and finally be able to take away our guns. Is that what I’m supposed to say? 

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

My friend, this reduction of all things evil to Democrats, or any group for that matter, is unhealthy and the source of why our nation is so psychologically damaged.  Turn off the Mark Levin.

Especially when everyone knows TRUMP is the source of all evil.

LOL

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

That's why airflow - f*cking air, numbnuts - is, like you, completely retarded by the simple act of wearing a mask. 

Completely uncalled for. 

Retract this before Mug washes your mouth out.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

45 minutes ago, Bob said:
  • Cowling, B. et al. (2010) "Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A systematic review", Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-456. doi:10.1017/S0950268809991658
None of the studies reviewed showed a benefit from wearing a mask, in either HCW or community members in households (H). See summary Tables 1 and 2 therein.

Then don't wear one.  Simple and plain.  But don't complain if a store won't let you in their private business.  Again, simple and plain.

8 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Why do the masks make people so angry. I just had someone freak out on me in Starbucks and call me a Communist of all things because I was wearing a mask. Almost ended up in a fistfight in Starbucks. 

First of all why are you Starbucks? Their coffee blows I think

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

Especially when everyone knows TRUMP is the source of all evil.

LOL

How is that different from Democrat Derangement Syndrome?

2 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

even during this "peak" , 95 out of every 100 people tested are NOT infected.  The spread of COVID outdoors is practically impossible. If she felt "threatened" she could take her old, evil,  violent, ignorant Democrat  ass to a safe, socially distant location.

Why are Democrats so violent?

It's not all Dems. It's the PC I'm offended by everything crowd 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor