Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

BYU down to 6 games

8 minutes ago, JoeBlo said:

See my post above about the reason this isn't so simple. I also don't see Boise who sued their conference giving up the extra pay, they can barely win championships now, if it's a level playing field they'll be in serious trouble.

You are right on this one. BSU isn’t going to sign a one year waiver. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

14 hours ago, RambleOn said:

The MWC doesn't need to do shit for a program that left the conference high and dry.

william-h-bonney-young-guns-1988-6060.jpg

That is pretty low. Luckily, CSU and the other MWC schools never did such a thing. :blink:

2 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

And he's got a hot sister.

6,749 Marie Osmond Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

25 years ago maybe. Maybe. 

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

25 years ago maybe. Maybe. 

True dat. I don't exactly keep up with the Osmonds but Marie has put on a few lbs plus I had no idea she had been sexually assaulted when younger (couldn't have possibly been one of the horny ice cream eaters):

1 hour ago, robe said:

Just do what Loboman said.

Here is my idea to start the negotiations with. BYU gets no MWC TV revenue.  half of the TV revenue for a game would go to conference. Wild guess BYU’s TV contract is 9-15 million. So 4.5 to 7 million would go to conference plus another 500 to 750k to a team that plays in Provo with no return trip. BYU would get 250 to 350K for a road game without a return trip. 

Here's my idea to start negotiations with BYU,

"+++++ You BYU, is that clear enough for you?"

There are too many "Eat a Bag of Dicks" votes for BYU in the MWC.

LOL well BYU is finally screwed. Hopefully this brings some closer for you guys. 

Down to 3. I guess it’s not official until Monday. 

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Here's my idea to start negotiations with BYU,

"+++++ You BYU, is that clear enough for you?"

There are too many "Eat a Bag of Dicks" votes for BYU in the MWC.

Wyoming needs to help BYU... We are calling in a favor to Wyoming. 

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

You assholes never had a favor on the books with Wyoming, or AFA, or CSU, or UNM, or....................

Helping BYU in this time of need would be career suicide for a lot of people that work in the athletics departments of those four schools.

There's no way in hell you're getting any of them to help you.

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

They are our only hope. 

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

You assholes never had a favor on the books with Wyoming, or AFA, or CSU, or UNM, or....................

Helping BYU in this time of need would be career suicide for a lot of people that work in the athletics departments of those four schools.

There's no way in hell you're getting any of them to help you.

Nonsense.

BYU gave Wyoming a TV "welfare check" for decades.   Without BYU, Cowboys Athletics would have gone bankrupt.   

It is why Wyoming already agreed to do a home and home with BYU in football.   Wyoming knows it is in debt to BYU.

7 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Nonsense.

BYU gave Wyoming a TV "welfare check" for decades.   Without BYU, Cowboys Athletics would have gone bankrupt.   

It is why Wyoming already agreed to do a home and home with BYU in football.   Wyoming knows it is in debt to BYU.

And the majority of you douche geysers come with the attitude displayed in the post I'm quoting.

You think having biased officials, stuffed replay booths, and special rules to allow you to let 300 pound Tongan freshmen bulk up to 360 without ever losing their eligibility is doing people favors? You guys are the biggest pain in the ass to share a conference with out of any school in America.

Keep it real, you guys are the annoying, door knocking, kid that requires a special set of rules.

Have some more "MWC is about to help BYU" kool-aid though. It should be a nice change from the kool-aid you usually sip.

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

And the majority of you douche geysers come with the attitude displayed in the post I'm quoting.

You think having biased officials, stuffed replay booths, and special rules to allow you to let 300 pound Tongan freshmen bulk up to 360 without ever losing their eligibility is doing people favors? You guys are the biggest pain in the ass to share a conference with out of any school in America.

Keep it real, you guys are the annoying, door knocking, kid that requires a special set of rules.

Have some more "MWC is about to help BYU" kool-aid though. It should be a nice change from the kool-aid you usually sip.

After all that BYU has done for Wyoming, and you act like this???

5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

After all that BYU has done for Wyoming, and you act like this???

Eh, what's the point in getting the band back together again if we are missing key players? WYO v BYU with no pee balloons? This would probably be the year that BYU stops taking cheap shots and flying nut punches. Just doesn't seem right. Let's save it for when things get back to normal a little bit.

16 hours ago, RambleOn said:

The MWC doesn't need to do shit for a program that left the conference high and dry.

william-h-bonney-young-guns-1988-6060.jpg

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

That is pretty low. Luckily, CSU and the other MWC schools never did such a thing. :blink:

Leaving the conference high and dry?  Is he talking about San Diego State?  Or maybe he means that the conference would never pay extra money to a team that left the conference and then came back, like Boise State.

30 minutes ago, robe said:

They are our only hope. 

No.  There is another.

What is ESPN doing. 

Houston will be an ESPN/ABC now. 

we have 2 more ESPN games plus an ESPN2 and an ESPNU and BYUtv game left to fill. 

Guest #1Stunner
11 minutes ago, SFtoVA said:

Eh, what's the point in getting the band back together again if we are missing key players? WYO v BYU with no pee balloons? This would probably be the year that BYU stops taking cheap shots and flying nut punches. Just doesn't seem right. Let's save it for when things get back to normal a little bit.

Fair point.  Throwing virtual urine bombs, or virtual heated pennies, would not be the same. 

9 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Actually, not a bad idea.

Since San Jose State no longer has the dirt berm / "spartan" stadium, they could play their games at Edwards Stadium.

The Junior College is closer, yes, but it sounds like you guys want to see what a larger monsterous stadium looks like. 

Fify

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."