Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Trump calling to delay the election

20 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Would they? Is there anyone in the dem caucus that could martial all the votes and crush the dissent and ambitions of other senators? Maybe, but looking at the Democratic Party I doubt it. I suspect you’d see factions within the parties and the consensus would come from a coalition not built upon party lines.

Not that it would matter. If it ever got to that we’re +++++ed. It’d be just a bunch of old goats far away, deciding who controls the army.

Well given all Trump’s statements the MWC board isn’t the only place game playing what might happen when his term ends.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/07/31/bipartisan-group-games-out-trump-will-not-concede-election-ebof-vpx.cnn

Meanwhile in Hong Kong...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53563090

The Hong Kong government has postponed September's parliamentary elections by a year, saying it is necessary amid a rise in coronavirus infections.

Hong Kong is currently experiencing a spike in Covid-19 infections, and reported 121 new cases on Friday.

However, the opposition has accused the government of using the pandemic as a pretext to stop people from voting.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

11 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

And now....

I'd honestly say I was surprised, but just about nothing that comes out of this Administration truly has the ability to surprise me anymore.

4 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Well given all Trump’s statements the MWC board isn’t the only place game playing what might happen when his term ends.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/07/31/bipartisan-group-games-out-trump-will-not-concede-election-ebof-vpx.cnn

CNN whipping up the TDS paranoia.

I can't wait to hear what Faux News and Qanon come up with when Trump loses the election.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

And now....

No hypocrisy here.

Move along.

.instagram officer GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

7 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

CNN whipping up the TDS paranoia.

I can't wait to hear what Faux News and Qanon come up with when Trump loses the election.

I think scenario planning given Trumps statements is probably a good idea.   It doesn’t mean you think it will happen it means you actually have a game plan should the low probability event occur.   Kind of like the pandemic plan that Obama put in place.   

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

I think scenario planning given Trumps statements is probably a good idea.   It doesn’t mean you think it will happen it means you actually have a game plan should the low probability event occur.   Kind of like the pandemic plan that Obama put in place.   

What? 

19 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Fascist says what?

The imperial presidency?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.