Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Trump Starting To Move Up In the Polls

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Biden won’t debate. His campaign staff is already putting stipulations on it. Like football season, it’s not going to happen. 

Just like sitting down and doing a tough interview. Why? How is it going to help?

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

You have this weird fetish with being attracted to garbage. That’s what happens when you mix activism and poll results. Duh. 😂😂😂😂😂👍 

*Looks at OP*

*Looks at this post*

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

44 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Not in Wyoming.

Obama got 32% of the vote in 2008, 28% in 2012, and Hillary got 22% in 2016. I'd bet Biden is in the 25-28% range there. Not sure 3 electoral votes are going to matter anyway, though.

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Just like sitting down and doing a tough interview. Why? How is it going to help?

It will give a lot of fodder to the Trump campaign.  It won't matter to the Retros or Akkulas of the world, but for swing voters, low information voters, and undecided....who knows how it could affect them?  It will certainly get spun by the Trump campaign and a lot of pro Trump advertisements as Biden dodging the debates because he is....take your pick....weak, senile, slow, old, frail, scared, etc.

I don't think polls are as reliable as they were in the past.

Poll: 62% of Americans Say They Have Political Views They’re Afraid to Share

https://www.cato.org/publications/survey-reports/poll-62-americans-say-they-have-political-views-theyre-afraid-share#introduction

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Not in Wyoming.

Biden was like my fifth choice.   I will be voting for him this fall.

P.S.    I am embarrassed that Barrasshole represents Wyoming

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I use the RCP average which includes all of the best pollsters, unlike the POS left wing manipulated 538. Trump was recently down to 41.1 and getting 3 or 4 pollsters having him in the upper 30's. Now everything is in the 40's and he's inched up to 43 now. I think the drug pricing executive order helped, as well as a few other things. Will it continue to creep up? This is an absolute turning point in the race. Trump needs to get up another 2 to 3 points with momentum which will force Biden out of his basement and out on the campaign trail which will put his fragile physical and mental condition on full display which will hurt him. Then going into the debates from there, and Trump really could pull ahead. It's not likely, but it could happen.  

I have been saying this for a long time the polls were going to tighten up. A lot of these AOC types aren’t going to show up to vote anyway. It comes down the 65 year plus. How will they vote. 

Trump is horrible with tweets but the Trump is an ace with speeches and debates. State of union was amazing. Biden has no chance to go toe to toe with Trump even Biden supporters concede this. Is it enough to turn the tide who knows. 

on a side note more people think Biden will win now. Even with Trump down in polls most people thought Trump would win until now.  This is no longer the case. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

48 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

I don't think polls are as reliable as they were in the past.

Poll: 62% of Americans Say They Have Political Views They’re Afraid to Share

https://www.cato.org/publications/survey-reports/poll-62-americans-say-they-have-political-views-theyre-afraid-share#introduction

I won’t do any surveys. And I rarely discuss politics with anyone outside of family and this board. I think most polls are targeted toward the outcome desired. 

3 hours ago, renoskier said:

Remember, even Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump.

Biden is definitely more popular than HC and many more will be lining up to vote against Trump.

That's the thing - lots will vote against trump..............and Biden isn't piling up the negativity that Hillary did in 2016 

1 hour ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

This graph is curiously a phallic symbol.  We're getting d**ked one way or the other.

@madmartigan you have a massive penis, your thoughts?

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

3 hours ago, robe said:

I have been saying this for a long time the polls were going to tighten up. A lot of these AOC types aren’t going to show up to vote anyway. It comes down the 65 year plus. How will they vote. 

Trump is horrible with tweets but the Trump is an ace with speeches and debates. State of union was amazing. Biden has no chance to go toe to toe with Trump even Biden supporters concede this. Is it enough to turn the tide who knows. 

on a side note more people think Biden will win now. Even with Trump down in polls most people thought Trump would win until now.  This is no longer the case. 

Most people aren’t students of politics and elections, and just don’t know what they’re talking about. Trump could gain back what he lost in June in a matter of a week or two if certain things happen. When Trump’s RCP average was 47.6%, the battleground states were neck and neck with him leading in some. 

Trump is starting to get into the meat of the issues including Biden‘s declaration that he’d ban fracking. Then his campaign kind of walked that back a bit and said no new fracking. A complete ban on fracking would cost 15 million jobs in which a large % is in battleground states. Whoops, Uncle Joe. But Joe stated he wanted it banned, and Trump can say that he will but reversed course just a little to win the election. Then he’d ban it. Joe talks out of both sides of his mouth. He tells the lefty’s he’s in on the new green deal and then tells others he won’t totally ban it. 

kat.jpg

37 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Most people aren’t students of politics and elections, and just don’t know what they’re talking about. Trump could gain back what he lost in June in a matter of a week or two if certain things happen. When Trump’s RCP average was 47.6%, the battleground states were neck and neck with him leading in some. 

Trump is starting to get into the meat of the issues including Biden‘s declaration that he’d ban fracking. Then his campaign kind of walked that back a bit and said no new fracking. A complete ban on fracking would cost 15 million jobs in which a large % is in battleground states. Whoops, Uncle Joe. But Joe stated he wanted it banned, and Trump can say that he will but reversed course just a little to win the election. Then he’d ban it. Joe talks out of both sides of his mouth. He tells the lefty’s he’s in on the new green deal and then tells others he won’t totally ban it. 

We love you Rudy.  Never disappoint with your vast knowledge of the political psyche of the American public.

Any news on that wall we were getting?  How about that infrastructure plan?  Healthcare rework?  Tariff deal?  Manufacturing jobs?

willing to go batshit for Relevance - Crazy Rudy Giuliani | Meme ...